Author Topic: Another snake topic  (Read 6016 times)

But from what Otis is saying, it seems like taking care of a snake with a foreskin is not a whole lot of effort, just one more place to soap up in the shower.
Pull back, soap, rinse. Five seconds max.

Myself, I'm not circumcised and I wouldn't do it to my kids.

On the same boat.

The foreskin isn't harmful to the child's health, so I shouldn't have the right to decide if he gets to keep his body parts or not.

Pfft, kids. One of the most annoying thing that could come out of a vagina.

Pfft, kids. One of the most annoying thing that could come out of a vagina.
Agreed, but you don't mess with another man's wang!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzE0zGPNok8
-Warning: Act of circumcision shown. Well, it's made for public TV.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:06:56 PM by dUMBELLS »

lolol sweet, girls like circumcised more. :D
Not like I'll be getting any, but still.

lol what, it doesn't make you richard smaller. Also, I'd like to know where this man got his facts about this multi-million dollar industry.

That video was done very unprofessionaly imo. I mean, even if their facts are right, that was just stupid. Are you trying to educate or entertain people? Because mixing them doesn't work very well.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 06:13:49 PM by Vertzer »

Circumcision is done primarily to avoid infections of the snake in infants, which would be bad and fairly painful.

Christianity: The holy act of using sharp pointy pieces of metal on your wang.

I like my snake just the way it is.

My snake is uncircumcised, and thank forget.

My snake is uncircumcised, and thank forget.
Same.

How can you bring yourself to give a baby an operation to cut skin off possibly the most sensitive part of the poor kid's body?
Uncircumcised FTW.

Damn good thing I have not eaten dinner yet Jesus didn't know you people where that serious about circumcising your richards I am C'd but it wasn't my choice its not like I could talk when I was 9 months old. But although I did hear uncircumcised can be sometimes not good because you can get infections and fungus and crap but whatever.

I don't get how people get circumsized multiple times.

Damn good thing I have not eaten dinner yet Jesus didn't know you people where that serious about circumcising your richards I am C'd but it wasn't my choice its not like I could talk when I was 9 months old. But although I did hear uncircumcised can be sometimes not good because you can get infections and fungus and crap but whatever.
If you don't shower for three weeks, of course you can get infections!

Don't believe the lies!