Author Topic: Random Bricks  (Read 11233 times)

This is my first released add-on. I panicked and I couldn't think of anymore usefull bricks that no one ever made. So if you want a specific brick/plate just post it here. I only have a 1x pack for now because I'm tired and need to pack. I'll post a picture soon be patient.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wtzza3ummjc

Red : 1x15 brick
Yellow : 1x24 brick
Green : 1x30 brick
Blue : 1x32 brick
Whitish : 1x48 brick
Light Grey : 1x48 plate
Grey : 1x24 plate
Dark Grey : 1x30 plate
Brown : 1x48 plate
NEW : 1x22 brick
NEW : 1x36 brick
NEW : 1x14 brick
NEW : 1x20 brick
Sorry for so much updates I'm finally getting ideas from myself and other people.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 09:02:38 PM by Blockbuilder321 »

no pix no clix. seriously. get the pix when you post the topic

no pix no clix. seriously. get the pix when you post the topic
STFU Just because it took awhile to color code it doesn't mean you have to say "no pix no clix". I color coded it for people like you to understand what I just made and am offering a download on

can you make a 1x14?

14 is a bitch number, i always get it in my builds.

sucksmy very small balls that you can just say they don't exist!

can you make a 1x14?

Me too! Thats the main reason why I released this.

I have a problem with almost all custom bricks. You can now go into a server and use them, but you will not be able to save this and load it into a server which does not have the add-on enabled. The only solution is to not enable it. Please think of a better mod that actually does something instead of taking a feature away from the game. All you did was change a few numbers form a standard pack to this anyways. A better idea for a brick pack would be something like space guy did where he made actual shapes and models and stuff with his bricks and the guy who edited whatever made the window bricks and added a custom model or two.

sucks
Stop talking about yourself bitch, I would love to see you do better.

can you make a 1x14?

14, 21, 18, 23, and 25 are little whiny bitches.

They just cause problems.

I have a problem with almost all custom bricks. You can now go into a server and use them, but you will not be able to save this and load it into a server which does not have the add-on enabled. The only solution is to not enable it. Please think of a better mod that actually does something instead of taking a feature away from the game. All you did was change a few numbers form a standard pack to this.
Damnit. Anyway it took awhile to do this. But does this just happen to everyone who doesn't have these bricks or to everyone?

Stop talking about yourself bitch, I would love to see you do better.
Lets see your add-ons. I wonder if you did any better.
Cool.
Thanks
Dammit can I post this already without clicking post over and over again lol?
And again
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:43:25 PM by Blockbuilder321 »