Author Topic: The Rig  (Read 1774 times)

AKA Isaac Clarke's space suit from Dead Space.

DO WANT D:

discuse

The head looks horrible mis-proportioned. Then again, so does all cosplay.

It looks neat, none the less. :D

I thought this was the Add-Ons section :(

Here's an article I found about just the helmet, apparently it was handmade by Senior Producer Chuck Beaver.

(Yes, that is his real name)

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/08/27/my-what-a-large-helmet-you-have/

I thought this was the Add-Ons section :(

:(

I loved that game :3

Still confused by the ending though. I would have made a topic about it but I don't want spoilers.

I loved that game :3

Still confused by the ending though. I would have made a topic about it but I don't want spoilers.

Its out already? Damn it, its M. Why Must all games I want be M? Silly parents *FacePalm*

Its out already? Damn it, its M. Why Must all games I want be M? Silly parents *FacePalm*
Extreme gore, M is right, although I feel sorry for you.

I didn't play it I watched my brother beat the whole thingepic story linebut the game play looked pretty epic. :3

I don't like the trend in 3rd person shooters now adays. I wish they'd make things first person. :(

I like third person because it gives you a view around you so that you can add that shock value. I think it was well played in this game. In Half life 2, I got tired of spinning in circles to my death trying to find what just hit me. Because those directional bars didn't help me much.

I like third person because it gives you a view around you so that you can add that shock value. I think it was well played in this game. In Half life 2, I got tired of spinning in circles to my death trying to find what just hit me. Because those directional bars didn't help me much.

Love third person. Love to see who's attacking me. Make a force feedback vest, and I'll go first person.