Author Topic: PORT: Hide Names for all During Mini.  (Read 9444 times)

Well I miss the pill add on.

Haha I ported the script for Diggy, however I let Randy know I did so in the first place. Next time ask permission before porting a mod.

Bump because more people need this add on it is usefull and makes mini games more challenging.

Also sorry for bump D:

We need more people acctually using this mod. It's very usefull for DM's.

now i can be an assassin hiding in the shadows and nobody can see me

Thank you zombie for bumping my topic :P

Anyway, Yeah, it is useful. Maybe i'll get CotB to make a good DM and i'll host it for awhile with this mod on :).

GREAT!!!! ive needed this bcs I HATE wen some one sees you across the intier level :cookie: hope you like cookies *crams down throat*

(Hello me from the past, stop being such a dumbass.)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:26:50 PM by zookuw »

This is an epic add-on. I remember when it came out. It was awesome. It makes hiding in DM's actually possible.

ask for permission next time...

but, besides that, this is great!

donwloading
 :iceCream: for u :iceCream:

we already have something like this, but its only for one person
have you ever been playing and hit F5? that keeps you from haveing crosshairs or seeing others names

we already have something like this, but its only for one person
have you ever been playing and hit F5? that keeps you from haveing crosshairs or seeing others names

Are you an idiot? Don't you loving read? This mod takes names off so no one can see it. F5 JUST TAKES NAMES OFF ONLY FOR YOU SO YOU CAN'T SEE THE NAMES BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN. Don't act like you know everything for forget sake.

This lets you have more realistic dm or tdms also giving smoke gernades a reason to use. Thx alot here have a cookie :cookie: