How many pounds of candy did you get?

Author Topic: How many pounds of candy did you get?  (Read 4908 times)

I got 8.5lb's of candy :D

Also post pictures of you candy if you like.

ill post pictures later.

5.0 ounces.

In japan, at least 20 or more ounces ;)

-1.2 ounces

I throwed up. :C

i got like half a trash bag full im sick now bec i ate 25 peaces with out a second to late

It was about a bucket full. Unfortunately, I ate too much of it to get an exact measurement! D: 

I kept all the candy I was offering to trick-or-treaters, the fact that we lived in a locked apartment building kind of slipped my mind.

Will be running a wet ashing digestion process to determine the iron content of a small 1g~ sample of these sweets. I'll use a UV-vis spectrophotometry method to find some precise concentrations in the realm of 3ppt accuracy or less.

I kept all the candy I was offering to trick-or-treaters, the fact that we lived in a locked apartment building kind of slipped my mind.

Will be running a wet ashing digestion process to determine the iron content of a small 1g~ sample of these sweets. I'll use a UV-vis spectrophotometry method to find some precise concentrations in the realm of 3ppt accuracy or less.

What? o_0

What? o_0

I want to figure out how much Iron is in a piece of candy, so I'll brown townyze it using CHEMISTRY!

I want to figure out how much Iron is in a piece of candy, so I'll brown townyze it using CHEMISTRY!

SCIENCE IS FUN :D

All you children and your, "being able to trick or treat legally" stuff.

I didn't get anything, but I can always swipe what's left over from work and my grammy's house. lol

I valued it up, about £7.

my brother fukin threw up. it was gross.