Author Topic: How many pounds of candy did you get?  (Read 4909 times)

I went with my friend, but my other friend couldn't go with us so it was less fun :C

Still got a hell load of candy, and I went to a new neighborhood this time. My friend's neighborhood is way better than my old one.

15 pounds.

forget metrics.

I don't have a scale that tells how much pounds something is.

I got a good amount of good stuff.

I also got an Indiana Jones Kids meal toy :?  Someone was handing them out.

I didn't get candy, but my friend was taking his sisters, so I went with him to keep him from being bored to tears. His sisters were given a pamphlet about how "Jesus is alive in all of us" or something like that.

I dont trick or treat me and some friends drove up to gas station bought some crappy kool-aid for like $1.39 and then shot some fireworks in the streets. But we had to stop cause pissed off old neighbor was calling cops. But that was about the funnest halloween I had.

Someone should make a motivational poster for Halloween labeled "Halloween: The one day where everyone is Bulimic."

About a pound, sadly I cannot eat over half of it since I have braces. Some friends came over and they gave me all there suckers and stuff; since those are one of the only candies I can eat.   :(

15 pounds.

forget metrics.

It's that attitude that forgeted up the multi-million mars orbiter back in whenever.

WHERE'S YOUR MARS WEATHER NOW? OH YEAH IT CRASHED HAHAHA

I'm 15, but I'm short enough to pass as a tall 10 year old.

Still didn't go, though.

None. Stayed home to scare kids by wearing a John Mcain mask :3

None. Stayed home to scare kids by wearing a John Mcain mask :3

You fiend! How could you? Think of the children! Scarred for life...   :(