Author Topic: How many pounds of candy did you get?  (Read 4907 times)

You fiend! How could you? Think of the children! Scarred for life...   :(
I scared little kids at my friends house, i just stood still in a small haunted house room near a bunch of animatronic things. Then when they go "is he real?" I would lean and go "No".

I scared little kids at my friends house, i just stood still in a small haunted house room near a bunch of animatronic things. Then when they go "is he real?" I would lean and go "No".

You make me cry with happiness.

You know those animatronic things that you buy that stand there and do stuff? I pretended to be one of those. A parent even said that i was 'really life-like'. PS: Facepalms arent scary when parents say your life-like.

None, I didn't go out, my mom thinks I'll kill someone or something.

I kept all the candy I was offering to trick-or-treaters, the fact that we lived in a locked apartment building kind of slipped my mind.

Will be running a wet ashing digestion process to determine the iron content of a small 1g~ sample of these sweets. I'll use a UV-vis spectrophotometry method to find some precise concentrations in the realm of 3ppt accuracy or less.

<3 Science

my brother fukin threw up. it was gross.
high five
any one?
any one?
of course not D:

Well, our band played acousticly and had a guitar case open for candy. We got a good bit.  :cookieMonster:

I didn't get any.  I was busy shooting at people walking by.

It ended up being 18 pounds because my friends kept throwing soda cans in there. Full soda cans.

It ended up being 18 pounds because my friends kept throwing soda cans in there. Full soda cans.
soda cans don't count.

soda cans don't count.
A guy on my street was giving out soda :D.

15 pounds.

forget metrics.

enjoy your inferior outdated system that makes no loving sense at all.

None, I didn't go out, my mom thinks I'll kill someone or something.

lol

Approximately three grammes. I stayed at home and ate two Quality Street Orange Creams. :cookieMonster: