Author Topic: Hackers in battlefeild 2 are GAAAAAAY  (Read 1939 times)

I think i am about to have my account reset from one here is what happend i was commander for the round so a hacker comes in he is not commander and he drops tons of supply drops  and only commanders can drop supplies so he does it and then in huge text like this but 10x bigger and it says back to the desktop noobs and after about 10 seconds he said i will go report Jmk4000 then everyone in server is kicked GOD HACKS THESE DAYS SO ADVANCED so if he has the proof a.k.a a screenshot (he most likely does) my account is gonna be reset i will lose everythin i worked so hard to unlock  :panda:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:06:42 PM by jmk4000 »

Hey, let's go take things from people in a video game for nothing at all!

Hey, let's go take things from people in a video game for nothing at all!

Yaaay! :D

I think i am about to have my account reset from one here is what happend i was commander for the round so a hacker comes in he is not commander and he drops tons of supply drops  and only commanders can drop supplies so he does it and then in huge text like this but 10x bigger and it says back to the desktop noobs and after about 10 seconds he said i will go report Jmk4000 then everyone in server is kicked GOD HACKS THESE DAYS SO ADVANCED so if he has the proof a.k.a a screenshot (he most likely does) my account is gonna be reset i will lose everythin i worked so hard to unlock  :panda:
Jesus I had to read that twice to understand what you said. Use some dammed punctuation.

And i care why i have had my account reset it is not bad
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:40:04 AM by Nachotaco1337 »

And i care why i have had my account reset it is not bad
yes it iss bad you lose evrythig

Off topic: You know before I joined these fourms I looked at some drama posts.  Mainly about roblox.  So i see this guy and i already hate him why I hate him I just do.  He looks like the person who spams the crap out of the fourms.

On topic: No one really cares if our account is reset just do it again not that hard
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:55:36 AM by Nachotaco1337 »

I'm confused. Why would YOUR account be reset if you didn't do anything?

He was commander and it looked like he was doing it?

Well, I don't have the game but if the report system works decently AT ALL it'll show that the hacker did it

I didn't know BF2 had a report system.

I'm confused. Why would YOUR account be reset if you didn't do anything?
Well if you read the top the guy will report him.  If he has a screenshot he can make it look like he was hacking by showing commanders name on the screen.  I beleive that is how it works

he said i will go report Jmk4000
Well, I don't know if this proves anything but there you go

Nachotaco, can you use words other than "he"? Both of them are "he" and I don't know which he is which when you say "he has a screenshot of him"