Author Topic: Osht, I think my house is haunted...  (Read 12950 times)

Okay, I'm home alone right now and I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago. Well, as I went there, I saw my parents' bedroom door was open and the light in there was on. So, I just went in there thinking they must have left it on when they left to go watch the football game with their friends at some bar. I went to the restroom and left then came back into the computer room and rnd remebered that I was planning to go to me room and get a book to read while I installed a new game. On my way there I noticed that my parents' bedroom door was open again and that the light inside was on, again. I got a little creeped out, but thought I had thought I turned it off and closed the door but didn't, so I turned off the light and closed the door. I then got my book and started reading it and installed my game. I went back to my room to put my book back, seeing as I wouldn't be reading it again tonight, and on the way there I saw that the door was open again and the light was on, again.

tl;dr I turned off my parents' bedroom light and closed there door three times while home alone.
wat2do?

Don't piss the ghost off.

If you see a floating lantern turn into a wolf thingy and eat its soul.

Call the Ghost Busters!

Norly, if it keeps happening, just tell it to stop. Go over there, walk right into the bathroom, and say "Please stop, I have work to do." Usually, if its a friendly ghost, he should stop (He was probably just playing games with you.) If its a polturgeist, run for your loving life.

If you see a floating lantern turn into a wolf thingy and eat its soul.
lulwut?

Anyway, it just seems to be their room, not any other room...

Do you even know what a poe is? :(

But honestly, just be nice to the ghost, because my sister had a ghost in her house. Her friend pissed the ghost off because she argued with my sister and started yelling. The next day her friend woke up in the corner of the room off of her bed and had bruises all over her body.

Don't be mean to the ghost, like above post said.

Trust me, they can forget you up.
Heck, they may even be friendly.

Of course, unless its a demon. Then in that case your forgeted. Go get a priest.

Do you even know what a poe is? :(

Ooooo, lol, I wasn't think of Ledgen of Zelda....
But honestly, just be nice to the ghost, because my sister had a ghost in her house. Her friend pissed the ghost off because she argued with my sister and started yelling. The next day her friend woke up in the corner of the room off of her bed and had bruises all over her body.
+
Don't be mean to the ghost, like above post said.

Trust me, they can forget you up.
Heck, they may even be friendly.

Of course, unless its a demon. Then in that case your forgeted. Go get a priest.
K, good to know the obvious. Not to be mean, but I know that already... But that post about the girl with bruises kind-of scared me.

GHOSTS:
they will
forget
your
stuff
up

The ghost my sister had was nice, he just didn't like my sister's roommate. Guess the ghost was a kid that used to live there and committed Self Delete.

Go throw an object into the door and see what happens.
Other ideas to try:Open the door and turn the light on,yell at it,ask it leave,all I have for now.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 11:00:52 PM by CopBlock »

Maybe she fell out of bed?

Well, now that I think about it, this ghost may be nice, because I remeber stuff like what is going on now happening in the past. It just likes lights...

Go throw an object into the door and see what happens.
Heh, funny guy you are.