Author Topic: Osht, I think my house is haunted...  (Read 12951 times)

No, because there was no possible way she would end up where she was if she had fallen out of the bed. Also, you can call me a liar if you want, but I am telling the truth. Whether or not you want to believe me is your decision.

Call the Ghost Busters!

555-2368!

I cant believe I can remember that...

Tell ghosty i said hi

No, because there was no possible way she would end up where she was if she had fallen out of the bed. Also, you can call me a liar if you want, but I am telling the truth. Whether or not you want to believe me is your decision.

Ok maybe your sister just decided to take a few swings at her friend while she was sleeping... But then she couldn't admit she did it or her friend would hate her even more.

Ok maybe your sister just decided to take a few swings at her friend while she was sleeping... But then she couldn't admit she did it or her friend would hate her even more.

Uh oh, jungemann, hes got you in a corner now...

@OP : Hire an electrician.

@Jungeman : Call child services. Ghosts don't cause bruises, people do.

Kinda strange this happened 1 day after halloween eh?

No, he doesn't because my sister doesn't make that stuff up. Like I said, I know the truth, and what I said happened. If you don't want to believe me then don't, because there is obviously no way I could prove myself to satisfy you.

EDIT: lol, child services is a joke. They do nothing around here.

Kinda strange this happened 1 day after halloween eh?
Now that you mention it... Yeah...

:D go say hi to it, see if it replies. Seriously.

No, he doesn't because my sister doesn't make that stuff up. Like I said, I know the truth, and what I said happened. If you don't want to believe me then don't, because there is obviously no way I could prove myself to satisfy you.

EDIT: lol, child services is a joke. They do nothing around here.

I seriously doubt you have an accurate portrait of the effectiveness of your local child support center, but regardless, blaming ghosts for miraculously bruising someone is a poor way to shirk responsibility.

I still say throw something at the door/ghost.

I'll do that instead of the above because if I throw something at it, it could get mad and try to get me back...

I'll do that instead of the above because if I throw something at it, it could get mad and try to get me back...
Try turning on the light,and opening the door too.