Author Topic: Break in!  (Read 2816 times)

Our dog went crazy, we heard stuff moving around, and now we see someone in our neighbor's house. only we know their not there.

We called the police. Hopefully they arrive soon.

(Topic changed to be more mellow)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 12:08:36 AM by Digmaster »

« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:30:04 PM by Illidan »

Not pwned. We're friends with our neighbors. Also, my house is 4 feet away from the. so we fear our stuff D:

Also small town, this will be frunt page stuff.

Not pwned. We're friends with our neighbors. Also, my house is 4 feet away from the. so we fear our stuff D:

Also small town, this will be frunt page stuff.

why the hell are you here then?
go over there and whoop his ass
SHWOOP DA WHOOP

why the hell are you here then?
go over there and whoop his ass
SHWOOP DA WHOOP

If you saw my arms would would know.

I heard some more noise, and a man in a white coat standing in fount of his house D:

go in your back yard, get a rock, go close but not to close and throw the rock at his head hoping to knock him out if not.he will be in pain for a few seconds so run over there and kick him in the nuts or something.

My parents are grabbing our knives, a billy club, and a rifle. time to go ramdo on his ass. the police arrived. their waiting for backup.

Sorry if my spelling and stuff is off right now, my heart is going like crazy, Im easily frightened.

Dad lsot key to gun D;

oh well

I hear more stuff moving D:

Police hurry it up, I wantta see the guy getting arrested.

DIS CALLZ FOHR A JOB FOHR AHNULD SHVARTZENAYGR

DIS CALLZ FOHR A JOB FOHR AHNULD SHVARTZENAYGR

My govener. I hear what sounds like keys now D:

Just heard some wispers.

some lights turned on, and the door opened. osht, I know their out of town.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 11:42:47 PM by Digmaster »

we fear our stuff
The likely hood of people actually stealing things from peoples houses is low, not to mention the complete remote chance they'll try breaking in a house NEXT DOOR.

The likely hood of people actually stealing things from peoples houses is low, not to mention the complete remote chance they'll try breaking in a house NEXT DOOR.
good point.

run outside in your underwear with a baseball bat and chase the guy down then beat the stuff out him.

Yell richardbutt at them, or imitate domestic abuse.

All of your ideas fail. Call Candlejack and he will instantly make the burglar disappe
  ^
(JK)