Author Topic: Entropia Universe,is it a scam?  (Read 2638 times)

Ive watched some videos on yotube of people saying that entropia is scamming for money and will rip you off,i dont know wheather to belive it or not,what do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropia_Universe#Controversies

It says that it's pretty much like online gambling. If you invest in it, and the developer goes bankrupt, then you have very little protection from the EULA and other stuff.

The game itself is some sort of inter-galactic economy simulator, amirite?

It'd be wise to wait for OUR economy to shape up, but even then this thing looks very risky.

All in all: It's no scam, but it's not a wise decision. Invest in something better, like Enron Fanny Mae WaMu EA Blockland :D

Unless you are very smart with money, this game will run you dry. It took me a month to take my nothing and turn it into 100 PED, ($10 US). So even when you make money, at first, it is very slow. I don't recommend this game to anyone without a patience.

No it's not a scam, but it's a really stuffty game.

Nah, it's not.

It's like Second Life where you can exchange ingame money for real life money.

who's the guy who paid like 100k real life money for a space hotel or some crap like that.

And he said he's made like 2 million back already from it?

who's the guy who paid like 100k real life money for a space hotel or some crap like that.

Holy crap, someone did that?!

(Runs and installs game)

http://www.gamingsteve.com/archives/2005/11/_virtual_proper.php
Just google search "Buys virtual land" and you'll get lots of news reports and such.

I dont play anymore, but few years ago i did.
combat you almost will never get any profits, but its fun.

i did lots of mining, and got them skills way up. made some decent money to pay for my ammo and armour repairs.