Author Topic: Return to Blockland  (Read 242517 times)

* Packer whips blood from eyes
You guys already know what I'm talking about, I can't wait for the fix  :cookieMonster:

Does this require the Full version of blockland for it to work?
Just buy blockland, then you don't have to ask questons like that.

Just buy blockland, then you don't have to ask questons like that.

QFT

Excellent. Love you Ephi. I want to hate little RTB Babies with you :D

* Packer whips blood from eyes
You guys already know what I'm talking about, I can't wait for the fix  :cookieMonster:
I don't.

Man, i can't wait to download this, i was hoping to get it as soon as it came out, but i haven't gotten to play BL yet :/

Just checking, all you need is this for a tip:
Code: [Select]
RTB_addInfoTip("Tip","No-Bind Tip","Category");So the following would work, by itself, in a client.cs?

Code: [Select]
RTB_addInfoTip("Players dislike it if you use the hammer to hit them. it is advised that you refrain from doing so, or you may be banned","No-Bind Tip","Category");

U get  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:x9999999999999 :cookieMonster:

Infomaniac is wrong with one of his tips;

The timescale is between 0.2 and 2, not 0.5

Most excellent!
But, it doesn't show up when I start Blockland.

Infomaniac is wrong with one of his tips;

The timescale is between 0.2 and 2, not 0.5
In V8 that was true. But seince V9 badspot lowered the limit and Ephi probably never changed that. You can easily do so by going into the zip and finding where to edit that tip. You might not need to if you know how to read coding as said above.

so i take it it doesnt work with the demo?  :panda:

To some of you this may sound SO stupid but do you have to tick it in the addon's?
I put the file in Blockland>Add-ons. Then i went onto the blockland ive been playing for age's now, I clicked the Add-on's icon and there was no empty box to tick!

RTB enables itself. No need to enable it in add-ons menu.