Author Topic: Halo games  (Read 1440 times)

Anyone play halo 1 2 or 3 They all rock but im just asking if you do like halo 1 2 and 3 then cookies for you  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Watch this thread Crash and Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Anyone play halo 1 2 or 3 They all rock but im just asking if you do like halo 1 2 and 3 then cookies for you  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:
Which is why I never bothered to buy halo 3, some of their fans are annoying.

Which is why I never bothered to buy halo 3, some of their fans are annoying.
Where's the logic in your reasoning? There's annoying fans for everything. Quit Blockland.

Where's the logic in your reasoning? There's annoying fans for everything. Quit Blockland.
Yes, I ask you, where is your logic? Telling someone to leave a game is worthless. What the forget do you think is going to get out of that? Sure, he won't be here, but that isn't going to change his loving opinion based off a rude comment.

Heh, off-topic in just two posts. :3

The probelm that I can't quit real life. In my school, the only video game that everyone talked about was Halo 3. No CoD4, SSBB, Fallout 3, etc. Just halo. And the fact that there were 75% of Machinma's videos were about some egregious Halo 3 machinma's (Only DigitalPh33r and others make the good ones), that is my reasoning.

The probelm that I can't quit real life. In my school, the only video game that everyone talked about was Halo 3. No CoD4, SSBB, Fallout 3, etc. Just halo. And the fact that there were 75% of Machinma's videos were about some egregious Halo 3 machinma's (Only DigitalPh33r and others make the good ones), that is my reasoning.
A game is bad because people talk about it.
Right...

Yes, I ask you, where is your logic? Telling someone to leave a game is worthless. What the forget do you think is going to get out of that? Sure, he won't be here, but that isn't going to change his loving opinion based off a rude comment.
He said he didn't play Halo because of the people who liked it. There are some of the same people here in Blockland.

Don't need to respond to his second quote, yuki said it good enough.

Halo 1: Sweeeet!
Halo 2: Aweeesooooome!
Halo 3: Shiiiiiiiit...

A Sci-Fi series based on original books, then a videogame was made for it, then another one, then Microsoft decided to whore it out for everything it can.

This includes 7/11 slurpees, happy meals, xbox 360s, and research.

A Sci-Fi series based on original books, then a videogame was made for it, then another one, then Microsoft decided to whore it out for everything it can.

not true, the books were based on the game, I have them and the first one says exactly that

not true, the books were based on the game, I have them and the first one says exactly that
Wrong, the Books were based on the idea, not directly the game.