Author Topic: STH clan Sonic The Hedgehog Clan  (Read 8104 times)

you are weird and i really like sonic it's awsome anyways Mr. Cool don't feel bad i really like sonic it's awwwsssommmmeeeeeee anyways those people are big fat noobs and meanys

you are weird and i really like sonic it's awsome anyways Mr. Cool don't feel bad i really like sonic it's awwwsssommmmeeeeeee anyways those people are big fat noobs and meanys

You just made yourself look stupid as well.

As I said before, I like the old school stuff the best, like the Cartoons I based my Sonic face off of.

You just made yourself look stupid as well.

As I said before, I like the old school stuff the best, like the Cartoons I based my Sonic face off of.
ok Super Yoshi you are just being a stuffhead and bitch now shut up Mr. Cool i will stand up on the bitches as long as i can now don't lock the clan!!!!!

Mr. Cool i really want to join i will join with all the  :iceCream: in the world and share it with you (i got a ice cream mountian) From You're Big Clan Fan, Katie (which is Da Katie Kat in the game)
Oh and guys who hate sonic, YOU ARE BITCHES AND stuffHEADS AND YOU SUCK!!!!

Come join the STH clan if you like sonic  Post saying you want to join To join and we will be happy and my clan meetings are in A guys server Members are  Leader:Mr.Cool 2nd leader:a guy 3rd leader:kiwibear     please join we are looking for members i got a guy because i had this clan for 2 years but i didnt post anything on it so just look out for me and say I want to join STH in the game. or you can post saying sure ill join that would be nice for anyone who likes or just wants adventure this is your kind of clan soon in the gallery i will be posting our Obby course its not Perfect but what the heck do you want me to do this is in another server and i forgot a member who lost her friend Dusty12 you should be the 2nd in command here for all the sad stuff you went through  im sure Guilmon X will come back hes a member to4th:Mino Paco 5th:Master Chief 3 6th:Agent Smore 7th:Cakemonster 8th:Supersolder 9th:Caption Rex (I edited name) 10:Guilmon X 11:Dusty12
hey dusty don't feel bad i've seen you're feelings (for loosing my bff peep)

ok Super Yoshi you are just being a stuffhead and bitch now shut up Mr. Cool i will stand up on the bitches as long as i can now don't lock the clan!!!!!

What the forget is your problem?

and triple posting? gtfo

Yoshi they should ban you from the fourms you are a stuffhead a monday and a forgethead and a penius and a bitch and a nerd and a weirdo and a meanie and i should find you and chainsaw you're head off.

Yoshi they should ban you from the fourms you are a stuffhead a monday and a forgethead and a penius and a bitch and a nerd and a weirdo and a meanie and i should find you and chainsaw you're head off.

R u sad? :(

But really, gtfo, cursing will not make you cool on here. Cursing that much just make you look like a cigarette.

R u sad? :(

But really, gtfo, cursing will not make you cool on here. Cursing that much just make you look like a cigarette.

So it's a guy, then?

So it's a guy, then?
forget you yoshi and now i am completely confessing i am a girl but i love sonic Mr. Cool can i plz join i know it's an all boys clan, but i am on every chao rpg i can be on the Blockland!!!!!

Lil'Robo's is the only good one, all others are crap

yoshi i do agree. Lilrobot is working on a pokemon rpg you know:O:O:O O_O O_O _o :D lol ok bye

yoshi i do agree. Lilrobot is working on a pokemon rpg you know:O:O:O O_O O_O _o :D lol ok bye

I know, I'm helping him with it

The evolutionary chain of this topic

Birth: OOPAH/Facepam
childhood: No, just no/fail
Adulthood: Swearing katiebeth

I am starting the new era,
Rickrollius era                 

ok DOES anyone want to JOIN
i said ill join i said "fine ill join but it better be worth it"