Poll

Be Honest. Also this is not prescription drugs

Yes I have done drugs
No I have not done drugs
I thought about doing drugs
I never will do drugs

Author Topic: Have you ever done drugs?  (Read 6429 times)

you forgot the second paranthesis

Hey hey hey hey, smoke weed every day!

Oh whoops, I accidently voted "I thought about doing drugs" instead of "I will never do drugs"
I really am that tired right now.

Oh whoops, I accidently voted "I thought about doing drugs" instead of "I will never do drugs"
I really am that tired right now.

Or high.

Or high.

NO
YOU
butrly, I've never taken any drugs before, besides prescription drugs that I had to take.

People who use drugs, always seem so wierd, like theyre in their own little world. there are alot of kids at my school that smoke marijuana that are like that, but looking at them, i dont wanna be like them.
P.S.- Drugs are handicapped.

I wanna do drugs once now, im in my own little world WITHUT them, what would happen if I TOOK drugs :O

...Not really.

I've never done drugs, although a lot of people seem to think I'm stoned.....But the only reason I haven't tried drugs yet is because I'm scared that I could develop a habit otherwise I would try it at least once.

drugs are one of the most misunderstood thing out there, the things people think they know about drugs are mostly just myths that have long since been proven otherwise but people still are so uneducated.

I have tried weed, but I don't smoke it regularly. I am most definitely NOT a pot head...

You only live once, why not try everything? (Not saying you should go out and get forgeted in the butt, but drugs don't leave your starfish gaping... Unless you go on some forgeted trip on E or something)

The chick who walked into my room last night smelled strongly of pot.  A stuffload of people here seem to smoke.