Author Topic: Bunker Beach  (Read 15604 times)

its been uploaded to the RTB site

woah! it looks like alkatraz!

( pardon my spelling - i cant spell alkatraz )

I can say my opinion if I wish to, Not to do so would in the end just build up all of my hatred for this map and the creator. So would you rather have me release it slowly or in one big super long post in such that explains why this map is indefinetly a peice of stuff.
Why don't you shut it and don't say anything at all? Exactly

Why don't you shut it and don't say anything at all? Exactly
Why don't you fail at life and go die. Oh wait already 50% of that is complete. Now all that is left is for you to die. People like you need to either learn to only speak if you created the add-on being insulted or to say nothing at all, also learn your place with the others whom try to insult and fail horribly at it.

please take your drama somewhere else.

good map, very enjoyable.

Sweet map!
Now I will try and imagine what Away At War would look like if it took place there.

It's clear that most of these posters have incredibly poor standards, and probably accept all the crappy ports which Mutantz crapped out regularly.

please take your drama somewhere else.
Yeah kunit listen to  Mutantz, plus he PORTED these maps he didn't make em.

It's clear that most of these posters have incredibly poor standards, and probably accept all the crappy ports which Mutantz crapped out regularly.

WTF are you talking about,this is not a port.

and how does that silver spoon taste?

He created "Bunker Beach" you loving idiot. My god is there no end to your stupidity?

He didn't port these maps, you ignorant dumbass.