Author Topic: Impeach Barack Obama facebook group  (Read 2853 times)

Holy living stuff these people are handicapped.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13200515790

BARACK HUSEIN OBAMMA
6 6 6

He is the antichrist

in 1932 germany elected adoph Riddler on idealolgy, now here in america we have done the same thing, we elected someone who can speak, and orate. unlike adophs mein kampf(my plan) no one is sure what obamas plan truly is. we must now live with the consequences.

why does he deserve a chance???

hahaha

yeah... i hear obama is a terrorist, and a communist, and he hates america, and he wants china and russia to take over the world, and he wants to do away with all military and defence so that everyone except gays and mothers who have had abortions will die.

Baquack Obamailure will turn the USA into the USSA with his radical Marxist views and policies. I do not want my hard earned money to get into the slimy hands of a lazy stoner or, even worse, an unwashed immigrant! Why punish the successful and hard-working by forcefully taking their money and giving it to the lazy?

I've only skimmed 5 pages

Lolz, what happens in the US.

Hey i'm part of group...

Let the handicaps play in their make believe land.

They're as handicapped as when my friend actually believed he was born in Kenya.

Let the handicaps play in their make believe land.
Well they've been running the US for a good while now so it's obvious they're pissed that the "black bad man with weird ideas who can talk very well" is running things.

This is just a manifestation of handicapation in it's purest form, something you might find on AOL.

Oh my god

you make fun of children in a political thread...that makes you a monday CANDACE

All of the McCain supporters at my school are pissed.

Not ironically, most of them are complete idiots who know nothing about Barak Obama.

OMG! People say Obama's the first black president, but he's only 6% black so he's not black!
YOU DUMBASS, HE'S ONLY 3% BLACK!
He was born in Hawaii, so he's not even an American citizen!
-My favorite
My mom and me think he's the antichrist! I bet he is!
-Dumbass Jesus freak
OMG someone said he's only 3% black. I heard it on the internet! It's true!
-The school dumbass

Stupid people make me REALLY angry. People who say everything in the Bible is right and live by it make me REALLY angry.

I really want to get this out:
-Obama's father was a Kenyan, and his mother was Hawaiian. HE IS 50% BLACK, PEOPLE.
-Just because he has the traits of an antichrist, doesn't mean he actually is one, Bible kissers.
-Just because McCain didn't win doesn't mean you can make up random stuff about the winner.
-We are not 'all going to die' just because your favorite candidate didn't win.

Whew. Venting is fun. :D

Unforetuneately, They removed the part of the bible that said the stories in it were fake.

No, Seriously.

All of the McCain supporters at my school are pissed.

Not ironically, most of them are complete idiots who know nothing about Barak Obama.
 -My favorite -Dumbass Jesus freak -The school dumbass

Stupid people make me REALLY angry. People who say everything in the Bible is right and live by it make me REALLY angry.

I really want to get this out:
-Obama's father was a Kenyan, and his mother was Hawaiian. HE IS 50% BLACK, PEOPLE.
-Just because he has the traits of an antichrist, doesn't mean he actually is one, Bible kissers.
-Just because McCain didn't win doesn't mean you can make up random stuff about the winner.
-We are not 'all going to die' just because your favorite candidate didn't win.

Whew. Venting is fun. :D
Tisk Tisk

Obama does require impeachment, And he's fulfilled A-PLENTAH of the "Antichrist requirements", but these people are DIPSH*TS.  Seriously.
But he is a muslim
His mother and father were muslims, He went to a muslim school as a child, and
SONUC