Poll

Which feature would you most like to see in RTB next?

Friends List + Messaging [1-2 Months Dev Time]
167 (78.4%)
Online/Ingame Gallery System & Save Repository [2-3 Months Dev Time]
20 (9.4%)
Online/Ingame Clan System [4-5 Months Dev Time]
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 212

Author Topic: Return to Blockland v3  (Read 108335 times)

How come "crap.zip" for "Alma Fannin" was allowed by the system/whatever to be uploaded when its name doesn't have an underscore in?

crap.zip was just a manual database entry, since the actual uploading mechanism isn't complete yet.

I was wondering what the hell Alma Fannin is lol

-snip-
Will you be including the RTB Connect with version 3.0 along with the new features you just posted or will that be in a separate update.
Never mind I just read the first post.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:59:27 PM by adc90 »

Its possible RTB Connect will be moved over to RTB 4, since i'd like to get the forums and new mod manager/irc client (and general improvements) running as soon as possible since I feel so bad that you're using such an inadequate mod manager at the moment. Hopefully the new one will load pages much faster (since RTB 3  will be HTTP 1.1 compliant!) and everything will be less bunched up since the window will be 800x600.

That would be great. Please look into a sort of "File Share" for RTB Connect, that allows you to send screenshots/files to a person on your Connect list. (Did I already say that?)

It will support the following:
  • File transfers such as save files or screenshots (this has not been tested yet so we're not sure we can add it)

Will it have the friend's list thing yet?

Will it have the friend's list thing yet?

Someone clearly hasn't read any of the thread. I know you're new here and everything but may I direct your attention to the first post of the topic? Traditionally it contains information regarding the subject of the topic and may answer any questions you have before you post them.

We may also end up abandoning the IRC eventually depending on how successful RTB Connect is, since the IRC is very much out of our control with regards to annoying users and no authentication or name reservation so it isn't an ideal thing to be using. RTB Connect has strong authentication as i mentioned in the first post so each BL ID entitles the owner to 1 RTB Connect account.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:01:57 AM by Ephialtes »

OMGOMG this is AWESOME :D

How are the chances for a better build gallery looking?

May I suggest a simple gui that searches for a random person and the server that there in. Like you open the gui, type in the blid/name and find the person and the server that their in.

Just a small feature that I think would be neat to have:

To be able to link people to user content hosted on RTB (The in-game add-ons manager) so they can click the link and download it straight away.