Poll

Which feature would you most like to see in RTB next?

Friends List + Messaging [1-2 Months Dev Time]
167 (78.4%)
Online/Ingame Gallery System & Save Repository [2-3 Months Dev Time]
20 (9.4%)
Online/Ingame Clan System [4-5 Months Dev Time]
26 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 212

Author Topic: Return to Blockland v3  (Read 110004 times)

Re-request it, our mail server broke when you registered which resulted in no email being sent.

Can't believe I never saw that...

Thanks to Jirue and him being just so kind of him to give me a download of RTB3 Beta, witch i cant use because im not signed up for the beta and i have yet to recive my Acctivation Email, I can no longer use RTB. It says that i am "Barred" from RTB, i cant use any features. Where can i download RTB2 D: Cant find it
Menen, you loving richard.  According to Jirue, you basically ASKED for it.  He probably knew it wouldn't work.

Menen you suck >:(
Don't sit there and bitch to me about how you can't get RTB3 because ephi didn't send you an email and then rat on me when I try and help >:(

Menen you suck >:(
Don't sit there and bitch to me about how you can't get RTB3 because ephi didn't send you an email and then rat on me when I try and help >:(

Now i hate myself.

Thanks to Jirue and him being just so kind of him to give me a download of RTB3 Beta, witch i cant use because im not signed up for the beta and i have yet to recive my Acctivation Email, I can no longer use RTB. It says that i am "Barred" from RTB, i cant use any features. Where can i download RTB2 D: Cant find it
Are you serious?

http://returntoblockland.com/?page_id=5

We are just about a week away from closing the RTBv2 system for good. This is your final chance to get any add-ons you want off the old system before they are all irreversibly deleted.

I haven't tried it, but is the curse filter in place on the new forums?

We are just about a week away from closing the RTBv2 system for good. This is your final chance to get any add-ons you want off the old system before they are all irreversibly deleted.
So much for closing it August 8th, it's already the 19th.

Can't we change our display names? I need to change my display name from jaydee0004 to just plain Jaydee

Your forum username? Just send a private message to me.

Can it be made so that all developers, as well as the submitter have the ability to view files in the holding tank, instead of just the one who submitted it?