Author Topic: Building  (Read 5476 times)

Building your own builds would suck. There would be a cluster of houses in the wilderness.

what about portable so you just set it up and carry it around

You want to carry a replica of a bank everywhere you go?

Why wuld you bother. Badspot won't make it and he never will.

The day Badspot does this is the day he plays TBM.

shutup SHUTUP!

Ok, here is a way, RTB has a teleport system, so a similiar system could be used at the tavern, sorta...

See, the game engine always constantly duplicates land terrains, so there is heaps of Unused terrain, well, more or less, unlimited amount of unused terrain, you put something there, more replaces it, more terrain, so no matter what the terrain will always continue.

Spacing solved

But, the objective of getting there, each persons block of land, can only be built on by them and friends, each block of land could be done using the teleporters (or what not) in the tavern.

Building is the stuck problem were people are angry

Building would be possible, because if a structure is not seen from any MAJOR areas, it wont make a difference at all because it is not going to be seen.

BUT THE ALMIGHTY CONCLUSION....

No sorry, this is not possible because everything loads at the start, so it would take to long, this is not at all possible, sorry mate

By the way, dont post anymore here cause that post was made so you wouldn't

There are already teleporters in AoT.

Also, no matter where you put the house, my computer will stil have to light it. And if much more gets added to the game, with no alternate lighting system available, I won't be playing it.

...you could buy some land for 10k and you would be able to build whatever you want on the land...
10k??? who in hell would have 10k? and besides you would probably need wood

it wouldnt be hard to get 10k

would it be possibal to add a blueprint? Youa are allowed 1 house and from that you could coustem build your house. like:

Small house: 6x6 meters
medium house: 12x16 meters
large house: 24x 20 meters

you could then buy a blueprint of the house and add diffrent "add-ons" to get something diffrent some the others.

Well, considering the situation BS is in legally, he could either go with TLG or drop the Lego theme. Now if he dropped the Lego theme it could end up being normal materials, so I wouldn't rule out a possibility of building in Aot.. A bit far-fetched maybe but it's possible.

The person who wants building in this game must think that Blockland and AoT are similar. Well they are wrong. AoT is an action/adventure MMO and Blockland is a lego simulator. Who ever wants this in AoT is stupid.

I think somewhere along the way badspot is gonna come to the conclusion that, to make more buildings and stuff he's gonna need a network of servers. There are plenty of other games that have "Sectors" and when you get to the exit of a "Sector" you're transfered to the next server computer.