Author Topic: Sonic faces. Making new ones.  (Read 19109 times)

my shirt for vv inc

cuda always flames everyone..
its a fact of life.
Not everyone. Just the handicaps that post stuff.

Because I don't like you.
Fine, I don't like you either. >:-{
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 11:35:33 AM by Cuda007 »

Who doesn't?
stuff as in,
  • Stuff in the wrong forum.
  • Crappy decals.
  • Pointless post.
  • And post that are just stuff, and never needed to have been posted.

i did that once and now you flame me... all the time
you called me a newb for a spelling error Mr. stupid pants

MODERATORS. They'll take it from here.

Noobs.
No one cares about swearing anymore.
dumbass.

I for one <3 Cuda (in a non-gay way of course), since he's never flamed me, as far as I know. And, to get back on topic...I don't really need these. That's me of course, other people that want these can download. I won't be.
I think that Tails is the gayest character ever made, and I hate him. Furthermore, I will download his face so I can put it on a bot and torture it.

Sounds like a solid plan.
forget off yuki, these are not bad at all.   They are pretty good.   Him saying "Don't be mean!" is fail, but it is true, you shouldn't be.
You are an ass to everyone just because they post they're first whatever, these are fine, get a life.

no offence to those who hate this pack but you all suck and your all idiots

They're packaged wrong, put them DIRECTLY in the .zip, not in a folder in a .zip. Please repackage them.

I think that Tails is the gayest character ever made, and I hate him. Furthermore, I will download his face so I can put it on a bot and torture it.
Can I be there when you do? ;D

They're packaged wrong, put them DIRECTLY in the .zip, not in a folder in a .zip. Please repackage them.
oh.. then they do fail :D

MODERATORS. They'll take it from here.

Noobs.
I just saw this post.
Anyways, I know what I'm going to say is most likly been said, but there are only two mod that I know of, Badspot, and Rot and they don't give a stuff if we cuss.