Author Topic: Extremely Odd IDs.  (Read 3053 times)

Cybertron (Yes, he has an account here) has an ID in the 8000s. He joined before me, and I have an ID in the 7000s. Some guy that I'm friends with (Forgot the numbers at the end of his name, but its Vader) has an ID in the 3000s, and he joined a week ago.

Wtf?

Could he be selling banned IDs? In other words, IDs he deactivated.

I'm wondering, is this SUPPOSED to happen?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Why?

Some people join the forums before they can/want to but the game. While others buy the game then find out about the forums and join then. I joined the forums a year ago and I bought the game last June, I believe.

Some people join the forums before they can/want to but the game. While others buy the game then find out about the forums and join then. I joined the forums a year ago and I bought the game last June, I believe.

Uh... I don't think you get it.

They have IDs in the game that do NOT at all match the time that they've been playing. The forums have nothing to do with the matter.

I thought he was talking about in game... :(

If he's thinking about the forum thing, he's an idiot.

Top post Nvm.

Could he be selling banned IDs? In other words, IDs he deactivated.
I'd have to give you that. I think thats the reason.

Did they say when they joined? Because some idiots say they have been playing for years when Blockland hasn't even been out that long and others say they joined a week ago when their IDs are in the hundreds... Or do you know them in real life and they should you the game. If that, then hax.

Did they say when they joined? Because some idiots say they have been playing for years when Blockland hasn't even been out that long... Or do you know them in real life and they should you the game. If that, then hax.

Okay, allow me to remember. I once was talking to Cybertron and he said 'I joined a few months ago' one day. I joined a few weeks ago (to that day, anyway) and I had an ID lower than him. Vader, he was a total newb when I met him. Joined a few days ago, didn't know how to do stuff. His ID was lower than mine.

actually blockland has been out for years , like 5 i think ..

Okay, allow me to remember. I once was talking to Cybertron and he said 'I joined a few months ago' one day. I joined a few weeks ago (to that day, anyway) and I had an ID lower than him. Vader, he was a total newb when I met him. Joined a few days ago, didn't know how to do stuff. His ID was lower than mine.

Some people buy IDs and either go really inactive and forget how to play or just give the IDs away, while I bet that Cybertron was lying to you.

Some people buy IDs and either go really inactive and forget how to play or just give the IDs away, while I bet that Cybertron was lying to you.

Thats a good point to think about. Or someone that Vader (or someone else) knew had sold him (or her, but I highly doubt that) the ID.

I AM PLANGED DIS GEAME 81 YURS aGU