Author Topic: Muffin's emitters  (Read 35969 times)

other than that

You NEED to put this in RTB download manager.

You NEED to put this in RTB download manager.

I will do that once I have a good list of emitters going and the weather effects are done. Also I'll have to try and remember what my god damn RTB password was.

Also Ground snow was removed because, well, it lagged quite a bit. I have an idea for making smaller amounts of snow, a smaller sheet of snow maybe. I'll also make it the color of the emitter brick so it doesn't make your eyes bleed.

It doesnt work.

The .zip files go into your Add-ons folder, then you turn them on in the add-on list.

I will do that once I have a good list of emitters going and the weather effects are done. Also I'll have to try and remember what my god damn RTB password was.

Also Ground snow was removed because, well, it lagged quite a bit. I have an idea for making smaller amounts of snow, a smaller sheet of snow maybe. I'll also make it the color of the emitter brick so it doesn't make your eyes bleed.

The .zip files go into your Add-ons folder, then you turn them on in the add-on list.
i Always have a folder saying,"Usernames And Passwords." You should have one to
Edit:Downloading
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 11:00:09 AM by Agent 1 »

REFUND! :panda:

naw jk. its pwn... also, can you make the sand pit cover a 64x64 area? and have falling sand as an emitter?
Also, the thick fog is WAAAAAY to thick. Its like walking into a big fat ball of fluffy cotton candy white-space.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 06:21:32 PM by Phantom »

Fonts are so stoopid.

Again, awesome eyecandy :D

omg this is amazing whe the thnder clouds are out it wil rock! :cookie:

Fonts are so stoopid.

Eye candy is hawt

Fonts are so stoopid.

I agree with your making fun of me... wait, what?

Things you should release
1:Magma Storm
2:Puddle(To put on Flat bricks)
3:Clouds of Heaven
4:Boiling Magma

These are perfect! You should make bricks or lights

Wow these are epic, I am downloading right now :D

Well I got the emitters working, but I can't make very artistic things with it.... the add ons only look right if they're on a 1x1 brick, other wise you can't tell what they are. I suppose that aspect of this version of blockland comes in handy but still.... it's hard to make art with it....

Sorry guys, it could take a while before I can get anymore work done on this, pre-exam stuff is hammering me every day and soon I'll have to study for my exams, it might go up to the Christmas break before another update is made.

In the meantime, more suggestions/comments/criticism are welcome. I'll be looking into making event-based weather effects like lightning strikes and falling fireballs (for the volcano weather I was working on) once the whole caboodle of university life dies down for Christmas.

Large magic and weather links on media fire don't work :(