Author Topic: Chetz's Prison Escape (V 1.0)  (Read 2089 times)

Ive made a prision escape map which i decided to post here before releaseing (V 1.0).
its includes secret yet obvies hideing buttons to get weapons and escapeing
NOTE: 90% of the buttons will only work if a guard press them

First the jail cells, each cell includes a toilet, an escape brick and a button to open the cell (guards only)

The lunch room, includes 2 types of soups, the first one has a gun at the buttom, the secound one opens an inside gate (Yea... i dont know how has a gun got in there...)

Metal detector! A guard may force a criminal to go there, green light if he has no weapons, red if he has any

Overview look of the criminals section

one of the guard towers near the main gate (Only accessable to guards)

Aromory (Guards get in normaly, yet criminals must break in, which opens the alarm and takes time)

Guards HQ (includes: alarm on/off button, helicopter landing, guards respawn, main gate opener + 7 secs brick timer)

Started working on V 2.0, really need more suggestions on how to fill the empty space...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 11:13:42 PM by chetzs »

about the empty space, i know, that is why i asked fore suggestions, i have no idie how to fill it
EDIT: theres interior design, yet i tryed to post as less pics as possible so this post wont be too heavy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:22:31 AM by chetzs »

It was suppose to not put any fouces on the cells, the outside is less limiting and the player can preform more actions yet in the same time makeing more action to the guards so that they wont get bored

The truth is, this build has nice events and such but is only really a sketch. Prison should be more detailed, some prints. More colors. It's ok, but it needs some touching up. Especially building outside appearance.

5/10... not bad still not good.

After reviewing what missing i have started working on V 2.0

v 2.0 will mostly add more details to the map

current new buildings: basketball field, park, showers(?)(unfinished)
any idies will be very usefull
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 03:14:25 PM by chetzs »

Ploads Prision Escape > This

Needs WAY more stuff. It's a good start, but there's just too much empty space.

where did you get the heli?

6.7/10
How exactly do you be a guard?
Nice job anywayz

Oh, and can we have the save?

Oh, and can we have the save?

How do i post a save? (this is the first building im presenting in the forums)

heres my suggestion leave it as is. a prison is suppose to be empty, don't like the idea then go see a real country prison...ps the open room is for no hide aka NO SURVIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!