Author Topic: OblivionAdvertiser, not cool man, not cool.  (Read 1841 times)

I was just minding ma own stuff when this clown connected onto the crib I was hangin' in an started advertising Oblivion. Oblivion for the EX BOX THREE SIXTY. Like I mean he was offending, ma house! He come into my house, kick my dog, steal some hubcaps, then tells me to get Oblivion for the Three stuffxy. Now let me tell you bros how much hate he made me, how much I hating him right then. I told him he be disrespecting you know, you gotta let em know, no disrespect. Then he like THREATEN me with ROBLOX. He like "Oh yeah we comes an RAID yo house, we come and beat the stuff out of you unless you buy oblivion for the 360, also please join my steam group The ROB-ASS-LOX gang once you buy 360 oblivion peace blocker". Now I don' know man I never deal with raiders, they's like bad words man, bad words. I hear they cap a blocker for less then what I told 'im so you know I think I stepped into some serious stuff man, not cool.

If I'm a dead blocker by tommorrow then please ban ID 7370, cause I love you mans I don' want to have you capped as well :'(

That wasn't all of it, just the stuff I happened to catch.

It's dead serious. He stole my hubcaps :(

D: not your guys hubcaps

Oh my gohd

borito cooler come up to the house you know, thought he would hang out, but then he flips his stuff man! He totally flips, he say he from that gang of raiders, he threaten ma person, he say he cap ma things! MA THINGS! He also give me a time to buy the Oblivion you know, he say I got until thursday, and THAT'S TOMORROW! I in some stuff man, gamestop is closed here it's like gay-stop or something stuffty hours, anyways now I think I won't be live for much longer, theys really serious! Theys gonna cap me man, a good blocker, never done stuff in ma life, never gone to their house and stuff it up you know, I was a bystander. Now I'm a capped blocker walking, sad day bros.

Muffin, you need to type like that all of the time! I nearly pissed myself from laughing too hard.

OblivionAdvertiser is a beast

I played Oblivion, and I'm nothing like him. The game doesn't even go online.

I played Oblivion, and I'm nothing like him. The game doesn't even go online.
Its not supposed to -_-

This same guy has advertised for roblox too...

So I'm not capped yet it's like some crazy "claso" stuff goin' on I don't loving know, maybe those raiders be biding their time, hiding someplace and jus' waitin' y' know? Cause I definitely didn't buy Oblivion for 360, stuff man I don't even own a 360 I'm so capped.

I decided to go hang out in the usual place, I'm a be melted in a few days anyways so no use ditchin. Gotta keep it real, gotta keep hanging with ma blockers, ma homies, the bricksters and chicksters alike. But then one of them raiders, they's back in the home! They comin' to brick me! stuff man, so deep so loving deep

This rob-ass-lox guys pops, an' he's wantin me to come up on the roof. forget man, I ain't gonna go down without a word, gonna give 'im the troubles in the least, show them not to mess with the homies

So I tell him off, give him the block, he ain't liked that too much though

Finally I submit, I tried for a while atleast, but I ain't done with this clown yet

Another blocker pops in, I tell him I got this, don't want some other bystands involved in this claso stuff.

Then I box myself man, I hide out. Can't give in to the raiders, never giving, never will. I'll keep livin till I get ma peace again.
Life is the bricks sometimes.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:40:21 PM by Muffinmix »