Blockland Files > Add-Ons

Add-ons section rules.

(1/4) > >>

Beachbum790:
Here's a list of simple rules that should be followed while looking at posts on the forums.

The DONTS

1. Dont flame purposely thinking it makes you cool, it doesn't just makes you look like a total ass.
2. Dont post "1st post" unless you want to get completely murdered with flaming.
3. Dont post unless you have something important/constructive/complementary to say.
4. Please abide by these rules.

The DO'S

1. Do Be kind
2. Do make posts that actually have some sense in them
3. Do have fun
4. Do abide by the rules, it makes everybody so much happier.

The Extra facts

This section, is solely made for FINISHED add-ons. And only ones worthy of a download.

Zenthos:
FIRST POST!

Beach this is handicapped, lock NOW.

(JK)

chetzs:
you might want to add a rule that says that this is for FINISHED addons, and not like some noobs think:

--- Quote ---I KNOW ITS THE WRONG SECTION\!!!1 BUT IT GETS VIEWD MORE HERE!!!!
--- End quote ---

*based on a wrong section topic that was posted here a few weeks ago.

crazy flasher.:

--- Quote from: chetzs on November 13, 2008, 07:11:13 AM ---you might want to add a rule that says that this is for FINISHED addons, and not like some noobs think:
*based on a wrong section topic that was posted here a few weeks ago.

--- End quote ---
Yes You Rigth . Chezt You Dont Know How Clever You Are Than The Other Peoples Who Only Scream Fast WORNG SECTION NOOB Or Some Thing. You Anderstand All.

Healbadbad:

--- Quote from: Beachbum790 on November 13, 2008, 06:43:14 AM ---Here's a list of simple rules that should be followed while looking at posts on the forums.

The DONTS

1. Dont flame purposely thinking it makes you cool, it doesn't just makes you look like a total ass.
2. Dont post "1st post" unless you want to get completely murdered with flaming.
3. Dont post unless you have something important/constructive/complementary to say.
4. Please abide by these rules.

The DO'S

1. Do Be kind
2. Do make posts that actually have some sense in them
3. Do have fun
4. Do abide by the rules, it makes everybody so much happier.

--- End quote ---

the donts:
Follow the rules

(so i don't follow any rules?!)

This is also in the addons section you know?its for Finished addons, i see no addons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version