Author Topic: MicroBlock Application  (Read 5404 times)

I <3 doing events and that triggerd me to join (or at least try to join) the microblock event clan. :cookieMonster:

I made a working Xbox 360

Pictures

The Outside of the complex.

So here's the overview, which describes what i't made of (notice the costum prints made specially for this build).

Here are the games.

1 "3D" game, which is some sort of Halo 3 (you have to kill the covenant alien forces (better known as evil pink 1x1 bricks!

2 "2D' games which are just shown on the screen (just like other blockland pc's).

Invaders

Need for speed (race game)

I will be tweaking this but eventualy i will release a save so you can play on the 360!

(the prints i used are costum made and can be downloaded here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=50644.0)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 04:43:51 PM by mrsteven »

I what the prints now!!!!!!!

I what the prints now!!!!!!!
I am going to post them in the print section of the forum :) Posted!
Wow, really nice
:cookieMonster: aww thank you!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 04:43:15 PM by mrsteven »

cool

outside isn't too special though.

Haha thats super awesome

wait i thought microBlock wasnt accepting apps?

Tom

I know your tweaking it, but can I have a DL link?

so much positive replys overnight  :cookieMonster:
@all thank you :3
@jirue i knwow the outside sux but it's supposed to hide the uglyness of all the components.
@spartan 911 thats true, but only for a few days, leader is having some pc trouble.
@tom i'll pm you a dl link after i did 1 soud tweak (it's still not finished by then, but its to ugly to post without that tweak)

Lol when I saw the exterior I was like "Bitch, This better be a loving joke." then when I saw the inside I was all "Hot Damn :D" lol