Author Topic: USSR Application WIP (Take four)  (Read 3258 times)

:O I was there, I like the wall and the trick you did with the tree

Aww bloody hell. I was using this same wall design for my Palace...

I have to credit ladios, since I had no idea what to build, and when I asked the server what brick to base it on, he said "tree."

I hate the tree brick, but I think I found an awesome use for it.  Feel free to use it in your own builds.  I considered making it a futuristic build with the trees being energy cores or something silly.

No, I meant your walls, with the green coils, and how did you get the Tree's to fit there so nicely?

The trees are inside a coil of 2x4s, actually.  It's terribly ugly if you pay too much attention.

The walls are loosely based on an old build I did.  This one : http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/Alenth_Eneil/Blockland/Blockland_00004.png

I like it a lot. I didn't even notice the trees until some people started talking about it later in the thread. :3

Work continues.  I decided that the build would be terrible unless I raised it up so I can start building terrain and floors and stuff properly.

Work continues.  I decided that the build would be terrible unless I raised it up so I can start building terrain and floors and stuff properly.
-image snip-

lovey. Mind if I use that Tree and Green Wall Coil? I have it in a build already from before (not trees, walls) from my old Egyptian palace.