Author Topic: Life, the universe, and everything  (Read 1751 times)

No
damn you!

Is their life after death? Yes, after you die, people still go on living. You do not though because you are dead.

What is beyond the universe? More universe

What's in the direct center of the earth, besides molten? Molten what? And the answer is really loving hot solid iron/other dense elements.

Why the forget did we name computers ... computers? Because they compute stuff. Are you that dense? [\b]

Yes, after you die, people still go on living. You do not though because you are dead.
Religion

Believe what you want on that question, Hunter.

I was watching this show saying that the univers never ends and that there are so many univers that some belive there are millions in just a single bubble

I was watching this show saying that the univers never ends and that there are so many univers that some belive there are millions in just a single bubble
I can believe lots of crazy stuff I can't prove either.

Ive seen on TV that the universe is still expanding and that they fear it will just randomly hit a wall and the expanding explosion will come back to us and redo the "big bang".

Ive seen on TV that the universe is still expanding and that they fear it will just randomly hit a wall and the expanding explosion will come back to us and redo the "big bang".
That is the dumbest theory since creationism.

That's why It's hard to believe these shows I want proof that the universe never ends and that it's still expanding.

How long has the universe been expanding?

How long, then, would it take for the universe to implode?

Locking, I didn't really mean for people to get pissy.