WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE SERVERS!

Author Topic: WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE SERVERS!  (Read 2883 times)

You don't qualify as "us". You're hardly intelligent.
for having that avatar and hating me ill give you a boot to the head

Die
-snip-

i happen to agree, i still dont like you yuki -_-

Yeah, I *TOTALLY* love how both of you (Hugums and Lord Pie) think that  just because someone is new, it instantly means they are an idiot. Have you forgotten that there are two different words, "Newbs" (Meaning a new person), and "N00bs" (Meaning an idiot). There CAN be n00bs with low IDs. Like this one time, I connected to a serv3er hosted by a 4000 ID, and the welcome message was terrible!. There was no capitalization, no punctuation, and it used Short-Hand. I politely asked for the host to fix this, then I was permanently banned with the message being, "yea i culd bt i to lazy nd iv ben playing tis game b4 u hve sunny". I'm not going to mention names (Even though I should), since it doesn't make a difference. So, yeah, there are now more probably servers ran by idiots, but who cares? It has nothing to do with the IDs, the chance of more idiots raises every time someone joins this community, even if they are or aren't a dumbass. If you hate their server's, then just go to servers you know are intelligent! And, I also find it hilarious how you are criticizing people when you don't capitalize or punctuate your own sentences.

EDIT: Just so you know, while I was typing, five new replies were posted (That's alot =P), so don't say I copied you.
Exactly. When I first joined awhile ago, my ID was "high" at the time. I was banned on occasions just due to my high ID. But really, I was not much a "newb" (Since I got training and help from someone who was on Blockland for like a year.) And I was definitely not a "n00b," since I am literate and have experience in several other games and stuff. Honest, if you say n00bs are people with high ID's, you yourself are indeed a n00b.

for having that avatar and hating me ill give you a boot to the head
You're what, 9? I doubt you could reach my head with your hands, much less your foot.

well i'm not saying ALL newbs are noobs
Your a dumbass. A newb is a Newbie meaning they are new to the game and noob and nub arent insult Nub is a real word but it means something completly diffrent.

Yeah, I *TOTALLY* love how both of you (Hugums and Lord Pie) think that  just because someone is new, it instantly means they are an idiot. Have you forgotten that there are two different words, "Newbs" (Meaning a new person), and "N00bs" (Meaning an idiot). There CAN be n00bs with low IDs. Like this one time, I connected to a serv3er hosted by a 4000 ID, and the welcome message was terrible!. There was no capitalization, no punctuation, and it used Short-Hand. I politely asked for the host to fix this, then I was permanently banned with the message being, "yea i culd bt i to lazy nd iv ben playing tis game b4 u hve sunny". I'm not going to mention names (Even though I should), since it doesn't make a difference. So, yeah, there are now more probably servers ran by idiots, but who cares? It has nothing to do with the IDs, the chance of more idiots raises every time someone joins this community, even if they are or aren't a dumbass. If you hate their server's, then just go to servers you know are intelligent! And, I also find it hilarious how you are criticizing people when you don't capitalize or punctuate your own sentences.

EDIT: Just so you know, while I was typing, five new replies were posted (That's alot =P), so don't say I copied you.
Your interpretation of what I said is broken.  I never brought up ID.  Experianced hosters, in general do host better servers and new players do not know how to behave as well as these experianced hosters.  They will also lack the skills to properly organize a server.  You are clearly one of those idiots that you yourself complained about.

Your interpretation of what I said is broken.  I never brought up ID.  Experianced hosters, in general do host better servers and new players do not know how to behave as well as these experianced hosters.  They will also lack the skills to properly organize a server.  You are clearly one of those idiots that you yourself complained about.

Yeah, it's *DEFIANTLY* not like I wast talking about both you AND Hugums when I listed both of your names, and used the phrase, "The both of you"! I mean, really. And, yeah, my post is *SOOOOOOOOOO* flawed! I should just quit Blockland right now!

Okay, now to be serious, and provide a clearer meaning to the above section I previously typed in the post. You didn't bring up IDs, but Hugums did, hence why I referred to both of you. And, sure my ID is 6241, but I have played other games, and have wised up. Sonic Retro only allows INTELLIGENT people there, and guess who has an account there? Me. Also, ever heard of Skulltag? Another place where idiots are bashed to hell, and only intelligent people have a say. This is the impression I am getting from you: "It's *DEFIANTLY* not like other communities count. Only Blockland community counts, no one else's community counts!".

And about, that idiot statement, look who's talking! Sure you punctuate, capitalize, and spell correctly (Mostly, it's "Experienced", not "Experianced"), but general impression you give off makes us think you are an idiot. Also, your avatar is repetitive, and annoying. Please change it. At least mine is a still picture, that is, you know, AMUSING!

I don't care if you report this post to a moderator, I would just go and do something else, and you would prove that I am more mature. We can settle this without the need of another person.

before grouping people together, make sure that your examples fit the whole group.

And, sure my ID is 6241, but I have played other games, and have wised up. Sonic Retro only allows INTELLIGENT people there, and guess who has an account there?

oh yes because every snot nosed half assed eight year old that plays sonic is so much more loving intelligent then a seventeen year old who's already completed enough AP courses to graduate from loving Yale. Oh but no I’m getting off topic which apparently is the worst mistake I could make because then what, I’ll lose the respect of, who, you? OH LORD HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT THE RESPECT OF SOME HALF handicapped KID WHO PROBABLY LIVES IN VEGAS WERE THEIR MOTHER IS A STRIPER. GET A loving LIFE AND STOP PICKING ON KIDS WITH YOUR SUPPOSEDLY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE.

Oh and have a nice day.

Never mind, we solved the situation like adults.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:30:55 PM by Hugums »