Author Topic: Mutantz Mapz And Portz-New Map  (Read 79893 times)

mutantz your my new favourate map maker, whats your irc name cause i can never find "mutantz" on the irc

mutantz your my new favourate map maker
Newsflash: Mutantz didn't make most of his maps.
The ones he did make weren't worthy of note.

None of the damn links work!

the 3 Masters Panda(Weapon Master) Mutantz(Map Master) and Destiny (Vehicle Master) 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:02:16 AM by im with tht guy »

Newsflash: Mutantz didn't make most of his maps.
The ones he did make weren't worthy of note.

newsflash idiot,the ones i did not make say just that,hench the name says ported

pwn pwn own own pwn UBER PWN EPIC PWN!!!

Take a look at this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40678.msg942744#msg942744
Your free to release your raceway :D
Actually, i am still planning to release a race map, it's just not Bloko Raceway, asskisser.

Actually, i am still planning to release a race map, it's just not Bloko Raceway, asskisser.

HEY! could you reframe from insulting people in this topic.

your probaly going to put out a race map based on the plans i have spoke about in this thread and then say i ripped you off when i finish mine.

lol we got five bans on one topic keep it up mutantz you know how to show badspot the noobs to ban :D

your probaly going to put out a race map based on the plans i have spoke about in this thread and then say i ripped you off when i finish mine.
Isn't that what you did in the first place?

Mutantz will probably finish his first >:D