Author Topic: Click Push  (Read 17238 times)

Click Push
Allows you to push idiots out of the way.

Description
This is a funky little script I made, that allows you to push players around. You can modify how much and disable/enable it in the Pref Manager.

Download
Non-Admin Version: Script_ClickPush.zip (Last Updated: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:01 pm)

Installation
Put Script_ClickPush.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:56:35 PM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 09:07:29 PM by Mikery77 »

omfg thanks

it removes the worry of admin wanding your way out of a crowd of noobs without destroying something

also, is it admin only?

Get idea from NiXiLL? He made the original one.

omfg thanks

it removes the worry of admin wanding your way out of a crowd of noobs without destroying something

also, is it admin only?
No its not admin only, its designed for pushing each other around, but you could turn it on then quickly turn it off > on > off.
Get idea from NiXiLL? He made the original one.
I didn't even know Nix made one :O.

epic win
i ahte people getting in my way and, not moving when i cant move
 :cookie: X99999

The one and only GTFO script!

(so far...)

Can you make an admin-only one, please?

Destiny this is just epic! :cookie:

You can't write to files in a zip folder. If you try to, it'll just create a new folder outside, and even then files in ZIP folders are read first (over ones in normal folders) if I remember correctly.

Either use RTB's system if the user has it (it already saves your prefs), or use a file stored in config/server if it doesn't. Write the default prefs to the file on the first run without RTB. This lets people edit the prefs easier, allows them to save correctly, supports RTB correctly and doesn't create unnecessary folders.

How do you push someone? Click on them?