Author Topic: Click Push  (Read 17243 times)

For some reason it only works if I click someones head.I don't really care about that so long as it works.

If its doing that then I reccomend you should download it again. Cause when I do it, I have to push them from thier Wrong Tables!

Pretty wierd eh? So, anyway, this Mod is SUPER useful! And I mean USEFUL.
Well. . .  You know we got to 10000 on Blockland? Well, I push em around alot cause they always block ya way, but isn't there a Admin Ball (F8 - F7) Well, COOKIES!!!!!      :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

TY m8 for creating this now i can push the asshats around i dont like, take that you suckish noobs....you diserve a cookie Mr.

Wah... i got one question is this a script you can use on different server other than yours? because i didnt foward ports yet

Wah... i got one question is this a script you can use on different server other than yours? because i didnt foward ports yet
No, only on your own server.

does it work with bots?

yep! I tried it. :3
it also works with the zombies :P
fun when u get the troll zombie and click them (even on 5) then they just slide away cuz they cant jump at all
:cookieMonster: HAHAHA LOL

how do you enable it?
srry for double post
-enable it from the server contorl. I got it from rtb :cookie: once you download it>go to contorls and set the contorls for it

random AND usefull
im gonna DL Now!!!
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
6 for you lol

they push me IM GETTING BAN HAMMER

they push me IM GETTING BAN HAMMER

Yhallothar Badmin.

If they push you, tell then to cut it out. Learn to live a bit.

Ok I'll tell them to cut it out, I'll live a bit.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:08:09 PM by kmfi22 »

If its doing that then I reccomend you should download it again. Cause when I do it, I have to push them from thier Wrong Tables!

Pretty wierd eh? So, anyway, this Mod is SUPER useful! And I mean USEFUL.
Well. . .  You know we got to 10000 on Blockland? Well, I push em around alot cause they always block ya way, but isn't there a Admin Ball (F8 - F7) Well, COOKIES!!!!!      :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

spamy post is spammy and annoying