Author Topic: Guy commits Self Delete in front of live webcam!  (Read 3195 times)

I saw this on aol yesterday o:

Good riddance.

If people are so mentally defected that they constantly harbor thoughts of Self Delete I say let them do it.

theres also this on youtube :o

ricardo lopez, a bjork stalker that shoots himself at the end of the video
(the video is in my favorites)

documentary video thing about him :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k
You can actually put that stuff on youtube??!?

It's sad when a person has to feel they has to end their life. It's pathetic when they have to do it in front of a live audience. It's simply incomprehensible and wrong to goad a person to follow through with such an act. I hope that poor kid finally has his peace he wasn't able to find in life. As for the goaders, I hope they burn in hell.

People do everything to get attention nowadays. :o

People do everything to get attention nowadays. :o
I honestly don't think it was for attention, I mean seriously.  What's the point of the attention when you're not even alive to witness it?

i paid 50 bucks to watch a girl get naked... and all i see is that lamer.

still entertaining though

i paid 50 bucks to watch a girl get naked... and all i see is that lamer.

still entertaining though

I feel like I have an obligation to smile at that comment, but I just don't think it can overcome the overall mood of this thread.

A kid killed himself in front of an audience who willingly watched, and perhaps even encouraged his actions. A myriad of words could be chosen to accompany the tale; "sad", "pathetic", "indicative", "reprehensible".

I heard this on the FOX news!

God, I hate people committing Self Delete, ITS SO POINTLESS! And Self Delete IS A SIN!

I loving love these pathetic losers, I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR *Self Delete*. And this video is just too good, loving funny as hell.

Self Delete IS A SIN!
Go back to church, you bloody Christian.

And this video is just too good, loving funny as hell.
Where did you see the video?