Poll

Build the..

Twin Towers II
14 (34.1%)
Freedomtower
27 (65.9%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Obama = New Twin Towers || ?  (Read 10326 times)

I'm sorry but this is a prime example of you passing off stuff as knowledge.

The Civil Defense made fallout shelters in every major public area to avoid a near-miss atomic blast. Personal shelters came during the 1950s and 1960s at the height of the Cold War.

WWII would have been Air-Raid shelters and Air-Raid drills, mostly in England, Germany, and Japan.
I misremembered, I concede, you can stop being a total starfish.

I misremembered, I concede, you can stop being a total starfish.
Yeah when you stop pushing people around with your total bullstuff policy, maybe I will have something nice to say.

Yeah Cold War bunkers in WWII, hurr.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:13:28 PM by Ronin »

I accidentally a bottle of coke.
You sir, made mydayloving WEEK

Removed, for teh lulz.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:05:58 AM by Shadow86 »

BTW, Obama = Terrorists. Terrorists <3 Bombs. Obama + Twin Towers = Quadruple Bombage. (First 2, and here)
gtfo

Removed, for teh lulz.
Stop saying "for teh lulz".

Seriously smarten up. Think before you post.

Wikipedia says nothing about any shelters being built or anything during the Cold war.
Google does show up with some articles though.

WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT OUR SECRET ORGANIZATION?! *oops*
Get the forget out, you imitator. Everyone knows I'm the resident grammar friend.

Wikipedia says nothing about any shelters being built or anything during the Cold war.
Google does show up with some articles though.
First

loving

line

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War Has nothing about any kind of shelters.
It's called cross-referencing. You can't rely on just the one article. So, technically, until either of you find another article proving either theory correct, you're both wrong.

I'm not saying he's wrong, it's evident that shelters were built during the cold war, it's just that he was trying to make me look stupid.

I'm not saying he's wrong, it's evident that shelters were built during the cold war, it's just that he was trying to make me look stupid.
Kinda like all those bombshelters we built during the Cold War.
/facepalm

You've already done a good job yourself.