Author Topic: Headset?  (Read 781 times)

I was wondereing if anyone knows of a really good headset, with a mic if possible. Mine sucks and I need a new one.

For the computer.

I'm liking my Razer Barracuda HP-1 I got off Amazon for around $70. The mic picks up sound from every direction so use it in a quiet place if you get them.

Partizan has also recommended Sennheiser PC 350

Both are very good headsets with mics, the PC 350 will run you about $150 though.

I'll check them out, Thanks.

I'm looking into getting these, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502007, they look decent, and there is an open box pair you can buy for 15 bucks cheaper.

Partizan has also recommended Sennheiser PC 350
Yes.
Best headset ever. Sennheiser specializes in Sound, both input and output. If you look through the website you can see that they make pilot headsets, which means the noise cancellation on their gaming headset is amazing, not to mention the sound quality itself is godly.
Every review I've read about these tells you that they have climaxic sound quality and an above average mic. Only downside is that the mic does not come apart, so you can't listen to these on the way to school or anything without looking like a freak.