Author Topic: Hacked  (Read 4298 times)

i left aot because i was kinda bored with it and there was pretty much flame going on.
Now i came back and i see things havent changed. in fact they got pretty much worse.

why? beacuse fun people like blu slushy,kat,vampirox or 'o.o' arent pretty much logging in and people like J cooper are.

yesterday i was hacked by J cooper(i hope you will burn in hell). I payed him 1000gp for him to send me the tracker but it was a script that when i press CTRL+T i will tell my password and leave. I never scammed him and it was me who send him the tracker but of course he had to scam me for nothing. thanks.

Also Im leaving aot as long as J cooper Quits or a miracle happens im not coming back.

Break a leg.

.... Just kidding i keep playing. Just wanted to make a thread From boredom.                                      Drayon
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 10:05:11 AM by xDrayonx »

Ah f*ck it. i keep playing.

forget isnt spelt f*ck

you really shouldnt have been so stupid.
rule number one: never. trust. anyone.
on another note, i miss blu slushy : / </3

One, why would you pay someone for a crappy script?
Two, why do you need to use a crappy script?
Three, shouldn't you inspect the crappy script?
Four, using crappy scripts is for losers.

Dw Drayon i got Hacked too

That was my line
Really? I didn't see your name on it :P

I was the one who started it actually, it was on my first post ever that failed badly