Author Topic: Christmas Help.(With List)  (Read 6679 times)

Get the complete Welcome Back Cotter DVD collection.

and a $7 gift card to target.

Get something you can use for you computer or a Stop - Motion camera for Stop - Motion

Oh, that gives me an idea, get a high speed cam and film random things and then play them in extreme slow motion.

Kay, I have like two more days left till my mother is ordering stuff.
Halp.

I will tell you one last time get an
INSTURMENT!

Halp.

buy some more time ;)

Halp.
Screw all of your other stuff and get a damn speed cam. Those things provide hours of fun.

Normally I get around $400. But this year two of my gifts conbined are a little over $3200. (Paintballgun: $250, Uber Laptop: $2900 [Both are rounded, but price comes to about $3230])
All this only because I got barly anything last year and for my birthday though.

What the forget @ Laptop.
You can get the absolute best gaming pc out there right now for that much. (Excluding any other accessories such as monitor, speakers, etc)

I need it in laptop form though because I tend to go to my cabin/aunts/grandmothers a lot and all they have is a run down stuff box with a half working monitor. Plus, the laptop has a touchscreen and tablet mode, which I need. It also is a pretty damn good gaming computer with some serious power.

Edit: Laptop is the: Thinkpad X200 Tablet, with my specs.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 11:12:17 PM by blaman »

Link or it didn't happen.

The Hogfather
Price:$12.99
Amazon.com    

OMG i was trying to figure out this movie i new what it was then i forgot i knew it started with hog.

Refor, get me some fishing line, and a new box please. Oh oh! and some socks!