Language telephone.

Author Topic: Language telephone.  (Read 3757 times)

German
In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus:
Eins, zwei, g'suffa . . .
Da läuft so manches Fäßchen aus:
Da hat so manche braver Mann:
Gezeigt was er so vertragen kann
Schon früh am Morgen fing er an
Und spät am Abend kam er heraus
So schön ist's im Hofbräuhaus.

Google Translation To English
In Munich there is a Hofbrauhaus:
One, two, g'suffa. . .
Because so many runs from kegs:
One, two, g'suffa. . .
As has so many good men:
One, two, g'suffa. . .
Shown what he can tolerate
Very early in the morning he began
And late in the evening he came out
It's so beautiful in the Hofbrauhaus.

Real Translation
In Munich stands a Hofbrauhaus (Bar):
One, Two, Cheers
Out so many a keg roll:
One, Two, Cheers
So many a brave man
One, Two, Cheers
He tested his alcohol limits limits
He came early in the morning
and came out late in the evening
So nice is it in the Hofbrauhaus.

This is not a direct translation, this is translated to make it easier to read.
Google did a lamentable job.
I remember learning this in Deutsch Klasse! That and other classics like "Abber bitte mit sahne" <3

All toasters toast toast.

جميع المحامص نخب نخب
Arabic :D

Original
When I lost my sock I was like "Oh my god. Where the forget is my sock?" then I found it and put it on my foot and it was cool.

Butchered
If you have lost itching was like "Oh, my God. What the hell is holy Mecca site for me?" After that, I found and put on foot and was cool.

Original
When I lost my sock I was like "Oh my god. Where the forget is my sock?" then I found it and put it on my foot and it was cool.

Butchered
If you have lost itching was like "Oh, my God. What the hell is holy Mecca site for me?" After that, I found and put on foot and was cool.
Lol'd.

Original
One day I had to go to school.
I thought ''I don't want to go to school.''
But I went anyway.
When I was at school I found a shoe on the ground.
I put it on my head and danced through the night.
Then the morning came, and I put the shoe back on the ground.
Then I went home and went to bed.

Translaughtered
One day I had to go to school.
He thought ''I do not want to go to school.''
But despite everything went.
When I was in school, I found the shoe on the ground.
And he put on his head and danced all night.
As morning came, and I put my shoe back on Earth.
So I went home and went to sleep.

Original
Hi, my name is Mr. friend, you wanna hear a story? Okay here goes, one day, Green cigarettehead wanted to make enemies - and eat a richard - So, he went to Mr. friend and started to hammer him, then Mr. friend got out his sniper and killed Green cigarettehead!
Translated several times through arabish, danish, finnish and more.
Hello, my name is Mr. minced meat, you want to hear the story? Well, here yesterday, one day, the green cigarettehead want to make enemies - and eat you - and even to Mr. minced meat and started to hammer, and then came Mr. minced meat is the shooter killed the cigarettehead Green!

Original
One day, I needed to take a stuff.
I said ''Oh my God, I need to take a stuff.''
So I went and took a stuff.
When I came back from taking a stuff,
I saw that some friend had spammed my server
at Blockland.
I said ''What the stuff!'' and I jumped out the window.
When I landed on the ground I broke my leg and arm, since I was on the second story.
Then I got back inside, and took the elevator to my room.
Then all the spam was gone.
I said ''How?'', then my server crashed.
I screamed ''Aaaah!'', and jumped on my bed and went bounced back out the window.
Then I landed on the ground and broke my other leg.
Then I went into the elevator inside and fell asleep in the elevator.
Translated
I have to be crap.
I said, ''God, I need to take into hell.''
So I went and did stuff.
When I returned to my ass,
I have seen that some people are gay spam from the server on my
Block in the country.
But he said: ''What the hell!'' Sam jumped out of windows.
After I land on the ground, I broke my leg and arm, because I was a different story.
Then I came back inside, and took the elevator to my room.
But all spam is gone.
But he said: ''What?'' But my server crashed.
I screamed ''Aaaah!''I jumped in my bed, a mirrored back through the window.
Then we land on the ground and broke a leg.
Then I went in the elevator and fell asleep inside the lift.

Where did Sam come from?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 02:52:47 PM by TheLegomaster »

Once there was a small peice of crap named Jim. Jim like to eat frozen yogurt. One day, he came upon a stick covered in maggots. He gladly took the stick and ate it. Then he went home, threw up, and had several sessions of diarrhea.

Translation:

When there is a part where the gym which can list name with the junk is small. The gym likes the fact that the frozen yogurt is eaten. On the 1st, he went to the stick which is covered with the Uzi and hit. He rejoicing, took the stick, ate. Then he went into the house, possessed the plural meetings of throwing, and having diarrhea.

XD

Before translating:
It's a trap!

After translating:

It is time!

Before translating:
It's a trap!

After translating:

It is time!
It's a conspiracy! DUNDUNDUNN!

Before Translation:
Hello Kids, want to hear a new story from mr and mrs. jelly friend here we go
one day mr.Stupid shorts Ate a friend THE END!

Translated:
Hello Baby, hören vunen eine neue Geschichte von Herrn und Frau. Zele Teplouši, gehen wir einen Tag here mr.Stupid Šortky Buy Fung Ende eines Teplouši

Note: i did Dutch > English

tell me if im doing it wrong...

Original
There was a child named Jeorge. He went to sleep and in the night woke up. He went down to get a drink and saw Santa sticking it in his dogs pooper. He lol'd at first, then cried and screamed as Santa stuck it in Jeorge's pooper.

Translated
There is a child has been put Jeorge name. He went to sleep in the night and woke up. He go down to get a drink and see Santa sticking it in his dog pooper. He lol'd at the hotel first, then exclaim bridge and screamed Santa difficult as it's in Jeorge pooper.

hotel? bridge? what

Original
There was a child named Jeorge. He went to sleep and in the night woke up. He went down to get a drink and saw Santa sticking it in his dogs pooper. He lol'd at first, then cried and screamed as Santa stuck it in Jeorge's pooper.

Translated
There is a child has been put Jeorge name. He went to sleep in the night and woke up. He go down to get a drink and see Santa sticking it in his dog pooper. He lol'd at the hotel first, then exclaim bridge and screamed Santa difficult as it's in Jeorge pooper.

hotel? bridge? what
I lol'd

Original
I found a snake lying on the floor, so I chopped mine off and replaced mine with it. Upon further inspection of the aforementioned snake I discovered it was indeed subsequently smaller than my previous snake. The doctor told me another operation would make it so I could never have another erection for the rest of my life and I decided to kill myself.

Translated
I found a snake lying on the ground, and I cut my way and replace them with me. Meanwhile, a further review of the above, I discovered the snake, was below the back of my snake. The doctor told me that another operation would be so, I could never be a different schedule for the rest of his life, and I wanted to kill me.