Author Topic: Negative light  (Read 12312 times)

Read the fine print. This has been tested on 6 diffrent "Test Subjects" and they don't get problems. It was tested before and after upload.
I wish i could beleave that.

peacful war made one already

peacful war made one already

But this one is better. It doesn't have the light-bulb thing (lol) so it doesn't get cut off sometimes, so the area is always dark. This wins.

Ever been building a cave and wanted to go to a night map to find that it's to dark? Or perhaps even with a haunted house?

Well, Knaz's Negative light is the light for you! Using absoloutely no special technology, Knaztek has provided you once again* with an awsome light.

If your not satisfied, Then Knaz will pay your internet bill!**

http://www.mediafire.com/?daj50najjmn

^ Picture taken on Flatlands a fully light map.

*Not again
**Conditions apply: You must be Knaz

The small letters are *Not again
**Conditions appy: You must be Knaz - HAHA :D lol
like what Jeffer.. lol

Nice for quoting BIG pictures.

Yeah the fine print states:
(copy and pasted)

*Not again
XD He pays his own energy bill if not satisfied

*Not again

That print is sooo fine!

I pay it anyway.. And it's not an energy bill, Its an internet bill.

:3

Nice,but the Light needs to be stronger Becouse if you make a house the players light is stronger then negative that means if you put 20 bulbs entire house will be nice dark but when you put on the 20 bulbs play light then there would be too mutch light.

[Real Neo]
ID:3987

I was thinking of making it bigger but then there are chances of players abusing it. Orginially in the open BETA when it was going under a quick public test, people would over abuse its massive size.
It was only practical.

Also, since I am totally awsome I'll sign off.

Knaz, ID 672

Add this to RtB. I demand it!