Author Topic: Money  (Read 7720 times)

I hope you realize that most of the members here are too young to own a credit card.
PayPal ftw.

Tom

Actually, I think we all should get huge credit card debts, and maybe the Government will pay our bills for us!

To bad I'm too young to have a credit card.

...and maybe the Government will pay our bills for us!
Oh yeah. I bet they will.

Actually, I think we all should get huge credit card debts, and maybe the Government will pay our bills for us!

To bad I'm too young to have a credit card.
I wish you many wonderful years of financial failure.

I'm Jewish, so handling money is in my blood :D
As long as no woman is there to spend it.

PayPal ftw.

Paypal isn't a line of credit. You have to connect your account to a bank account or credit card. Then they rape merchants who use their service for lots of money.

MOAR. ._.

Not sure if it's true or been mentioned yet, but my history teacher says part of the reason we're in the 2nd depression is because the auto industries paid their workers so damn much way back in tha day.

I won't go into details because I'm not a history person and if I did I'd probably sound handicapped, and I'm not even sure my teacher knows what he's talking about, but figured I'd bring something else to this conversation. (Also, the reason he says that might be simply because we live in Michigan and cars are a big part of our economy.)
were in a third one
i dont believe in god stop asuming things just because i read the bible

were in a third one
i dont believe in god stop asuming things just because i read the bible

What the hell? When was the second one? o-o

A few minutes ago I was bouncing quarters off  the wall and catching them.

cigarette, we're going into another depression because of the loving stock market, not credit cards. You should be loving banned for telling people to not buy Badspot's game, and the ambigious thread name, >:o

It's banks. Not Stock Market.

The banks were giving out loans to any one. Those blubbering idiots known as "everyone" we're unable to pay back their loans and filed for the ability to not have to pay it back. If the loan isn't payed then the bank looses money. And if you don't pay the money then the interest isn't payed, and surprisingly enough, banks have to make a profit off of that interest. If the banks aren't payed back and the they make no money then they fail. If your bank fails you lose your money. Banks are what fund the economy. If they fail, we fail. Thats what causes the Stocks to go down, everything.

Its been a big argument since the beginning of politics in America about how much power should the federal government have. Andrew Jackson felt that a federal bank was not the way to go and abolished it. Thus came the panic of 1819. If you look at the circumstances of previous panics in our history, you'll notice an eerie similarity.

But alas we pulled out of those and seemed to have something like them every 20 years or so. Hopefully President-Elect Obama will be able to fulfill his promises come January 20'th.