Author Topic: Money  (Read 7718 times)

What happens now is fear. Fear and lack of money will lead to a depression. My aunt went to buy a safe-box thing, and they were sold out. A bit frightening seeing people take out there life saving.

Stupid seeing people take out there life saving.
If they live in the US at least, there is no reason to withdraw your savings account if it's below the FDIC limit. Your money is insured and if the whole economy goes belly up the money under your mattress is worthless anyway.

its basically homeowners being dumbasses and tkaing money they cant pay interest on because they want a home god damit those bastards lolclinton
God you're stupid.

dont make fun of him even if he failed making uuuu   u
Just ignore this friend, he's a troll.

Just ignore this friend, he's a troll.
Ya, I just looked at the rest of the forums.

vertical horizon is just being an starfish because he knows im right
Vertical horizon is FAR superior to your punk ass. Hell, so am I.

Vertical horizon is FAR superior to your punk ass. Hell, so am I.
VH is a tool who is angry at God or some stuff because his dad died. So he attacks religion every time it is mentioned.

cigarette, we're going into another depression because of the loving stock market, not credit cards. You should be loving banned for telling people to not buy Badspot's game, and the ambigious thread name, >:o
shut your loving face im not saying dont buy the game im saying dont use credit cards you can pay for stuff with paper

forget it im just locking this thread