Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35243 times)

Ohm god.
Nice work guys!

Gentleman, that Blockhead is a Spy!
It's finally finished :D. Find out who's the real one and you can have cookies!
You may want to tweak the rotation and offset of the shapebaseimage. Leave the eyeoffset though, it'll look so cool! :D

I know dispenser, tele, and sentry are posible (Qwertyuiopas had all of them) but the GUIs for every thing would be a bit crapy no mater what you do..
maybe they can do a similar pop-up thing with the numbers. Or when you become an engie, a picture/gui on the side pops up and shows the specs of the buildables. To make them you could use Ctrl+1-4

Good idea, yes?

the scout and medic is almost done

Simple solution to cloaked spy thing.

FFC.
/cloakme.
Knife weapon.

BINGO!
SPY!

Gentleman, that Blockhead is a Spy!

It's finally finished :D. Find out who's the real one and you can have cookies!
the right one is the faker, hes tilting his head which is not allowable in tele mode

the right one is the faker, hes tilting his head which is not allowable in tele mode
Wrong they're both spies, :P.

It's going to be annoying to find spys, seeing from what I've Heard you can't remove players collision.

It's going to be annoying to find spys, seeing from what I've Heard you can't remove players collision.
There's a couple of glitches where your face and chest decal don't change, I could keep them in so you know if its a spy, even though they can just change their decal.

Epic support from other people. Nice.

Two words.

Epic comic.

EDIT:
SPYCHECK
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 12:03:34 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

Does that butterfly knife have custom animation? That would be epic...

Yeah it does, and update to main page, Revolver is done.