Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35230 times)

hey guys i am working on a big project to make some of the TF2 maps. Right now 2fort is nearly done. it will be just like the regular except with 1 secret area and no ammo refills.
Anybody want to help make the others?

You going to post pictures?

hey guys i am working on a big project to make some of the TF2 maps. Right now 2fort is nearly done. it will be just like the regular except with 1 secret area and no ammo refills.
Anybody want to help make the others?
I tried doing it, Jirue got whiny because he couldn't do something and left. Anyways, I'm wanting to do Goldrush or Badwater Basin

I think the weapons are a bit unnecessary, but whatever. I think you should put all the stuff into separate packs, like weapons in one pack, buildables in the other (including wrench), basic game mode/playertypes and decals/faces.

Anyways, I'm wanting to do Goldrush or Badwater Basin

how will you make the cart pushing thing? and the ability to block it? :\

You going to post pictures?

maybe when im done? lol

right now i finished the sewers and part of the hallways. And really im only building 1 fort, making the water bridge middle, and then duplicating the fortt, then painting the red  bricks blu, and changing red words to blue words

I think the weapons are a bit unnecessary

What. why?

This will be like Team Fortress 2 legos online.

how will you make the cart pushing thing? and the ability to block it? :\
I don't know, but I've got a good idea for the Control Point maps. I drew a custom one in school today called cp_gulch. It's kind of a mix of Badwater and one of the other CP maps. Gonna work on it today.

man, THIS IS EPIC. i really cant wait for you to release it. And im so desprate to make my TF2 sever! :D  :cookie: for you.

man, THIS IS EPIC. i really cant wait for you to release it. And im so desprate to make my TF2 sever! :D  :cookie: for you.

1. Never use cookies
2. It's probably never going to get finished because everytime I see Racer on steam he's gaming.
3. I'm piss tired of the hype.

lol nick its done, hes just cleaning it up

lol nick its done, hes just cleaning it up
He's still lazy :P And why'd he cross off the Buildables? Not making them? D:

If he doesn't I'm going to loving kill him

so release it already
He won't. I was telling him to finish it up but instead, he's doing some hour modeling thing instead of fixing small bugs. Like I said to him before, if he thinks he's procrastinating he's pretty stupid.

Ok, I'm locking this till I get arond to working on it, ive got to many people who just refuse to wait.