Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35248 times)

Source is about the only games that need to come to Blockland, srsly. We were just MADE for Portal, amrite?
They don't NEED to come to Blockland.

They don't NEED to come to Blockland.
Well that should/can and not be stuffty. Like Halo or something.

If only you could make blue ones, how about this, instead of red OR blue, how about gray? YAY FOR HIDDEN GRAY TEAM!

Most likely not a good idea, but i just don't like the fact that there's red, but not blu stuff :|

Dude your models have more polys then the original ones from TF2, seriously loving cut down your poly count.

Packers being a hater D:

Idea for Turrets:

Have Bot player have the base of the turret

Next, mount another AI Bot Player (with another mount slot on it for weapons) that shoots nearby enemies, kinda like radius trigger or something

(If you need SG's code back from v8 you can ask it from me).

Mount Weapon Images to it ( So we can save up model download time ). Then, Put up a wrench *weapon that when you fire it, it selects which you want to build, or stuff like that. It can be easily done throught the server chat by using / commands.

*WEAPON not a tool!

How about having the Turrets be the colour of either your shirt (outside of minigames or when Neutral) or the team you are on?

Is the scatter gun released?

How about having the Turrets be the colour of either your shirt (outside of minigames or when Neutral) or the team you are on?
Smart.

it could use some sort of event like the doors as checkBodyColor

Is the scatter gun released?

No everything will be released at once

Here's an idea: make the models not completely destroy my FPS even though I have a very effective graphics card.

Here's an idea: make the models not completely destroy my FPS even though I have a very effective graphics card.
Qft.

I have his Medigun and his Flamethrower he released, i'm alright

I have his Medigun and his Flamethrower he released, i'm alright
This is the first I am to hear of lag from these weapons. I have all of them and have used all of them at the same time without any lag. They act as the gun as far as that goes.