Poll

Should I release the pack without the buildables and make them in another version?

Yes
8 (53.3%)
No
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Pack  (Read 35226 times)

Here's an idea: make the models not completely destroy my FPS even though I have a very effective graphics card.

Here's an idea: How about you and Packer get off your mums computers and buy a decent one, I've played around with all of these even on my old 7200 and they run fine.
That or just update your drivers if you haven't for the past 6 years.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:50:55 PM by Wookiee »

Ha, before i came to this topic, i saw this in the views '666' :D

Now it's higher than that now D:

Here's an idea: How about you and Packer get off your mums computers and buy a decent one, I've played around with all of these even on my old 7200 and they run fine.
That or just upgrade your drivers if you haven't for the past 6 years.

What? Are you one of those spoiled rich kids? Not everyone can just buy a new video card.

What? Are you one of those spoiled rich kids? Not everyone can just buy a new video card.

What I'm just saying is that if you've got a crappy out dated graphics card don't cry how these lag you, really you'd have to have a windows 98 with 56 meg of ram and some doggy onboard card for these to slow you down, hell if these make you lag how can you even play blockland.

What I'm just saying is that if you've got a crappy out dated graphics card don't cry how these lag you, really you'd have to have a windows 98 with 56 meg of ram and some doggy onboard card for these to slow you down, hell if these make you lag how can you even play blockland.
/agree

/agree
I have a nVidia GeForce 6150 LE. That is old and dated. If you do not know, it is also integrated so it is very in need of a replacement. Again, no lag from them.

Here's an idea: make the models not completely destroy my FPS even though I have a very effective graphics card.
They don't destroy my FPS. They don't even nibble at it...

I just want the low polycount because I'm jumping on the bandwagon. They work fine for me. But like Wookie said, if it lags you, stop playing your Atari Comadore's and get a real PC, bitch.

Its different for every one, I would say more then half wouldn't get lag from these but thats still bad modelling if any one is getting lag from them. If Blockland lags in the first place then tough, but if BL doesn't lag until you get one of these weapons out then the over poly models are to blame.

I'm guessing you have The Titanium to help you out a bit?
Just wondering, and pretty great!

Edited to have to right guy. I always get mixed up with them.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 07:10:03 AM by Shadow86 »

Why would I need his help?

EKZELLENT, Now if Space Guy makes a TF2 Player type for V5 of TDM VEE SHZALL BEE COMPLETZE!

What sort of features would a TF2 player type have? Isn't there about five different kinds of playertypes? (Scout is faster, Heavy has more health etc.)

I wonder if making a player type 'adapt' to the weapons chosen like that would work... Apparently you can set individual players to have certain datablock attributes (instead of creating many new ones), so maybe using the Minigun could just slow your movement down instead of completely changing you to a different type.

I am already making different player types, maybe when both mods are done, we could make a player type like that?

If you need a list of speeds in order, here it is.

Scout
Medic
(Demoman, Engineer, Spy, Pyro, Sniper)
Soldier
Heavy