Author Topic: Blockland on the iPhone?  (Read 2582 times)

I think it would work if we cut out a few funtions and made the graphics worse. I just really want to play blockland when I'm away from home.

Naaaah.

The screen would get crowded, tilting to move/aim, no matter how good it looks on paper, is absolute ass when you're actually using it (I have a Touch).

I could try to make something but I would need help

LOL not a bad idea putting on iphone my only concern would be wud you have to buy BL agen????

LOL not a bad idea putting on iphone my only concern would be wud you have to buy BL agen????
Did you seriously just say that you could just take the blockland folder and put it on your Iphone and have it work?

Did you seriously just say that you could just take the blockland folder and put it on your Iphone and have it work?

No, if it was ever put onto the App store i hope you would not have to buy BL again.

No, if it was ever put onto the App store i hope you would not have to buy BL again.
Probably a watered down version of BL for $5 or something.

If im correct, Torque has a new engine for the I phone called iTorque so this might actualy be possible.

It might be possible, but having an iphone myself, and knowing its capabilities, it would be hard. Though possible. They ported Nanosaur2 to iphone, it has no lag whatsoever. :cookieMonster:

It might be possible, but having an iphone myself, and knowing its capabilities, it would be hard. Though possible. They ported Nanosaur2 to iphone, it has no lag whatsoever. :cookieMonster:

Off Topic: Is Nanosaur 2 a good game for the iPhone/iPod Touch? I may consider getting it when I get my new iPod Touch...
On Topic: It is possible, but it would take a lot of hard work.

If you're lucky, you'd get maybe... 10 minutes (give or take) of gameplay in. :/

If im correct, Torque has a new engine for the I phone called iTorque so this might actualy be possible.
correct.
http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque/iphone/