Author Topic: Steam account hacking sight.  (Read 2671 times)

I just wanted both Fallout 3 and L4D...
Damn me and my desperation for those games
lern2getmoneys

hahaha you people who got hacked are loving morons

Any valve promotions would be on the steam site or in the client. Not on a loving free web host.

loving handicaps.

Thanks for "cheering" me. I hope to do something incredible next time.

In conjunction with the release Call Of Duty : World At War , Valve are giving away free left 4 dead copies for the first 100 people who click this link to participate , http://h1.ripway.com/steamnetwork , Be the lucky one and don't forget to tell this to your friends, as the number of your refferal referrals increase, you will stand a chance to win free Fallout 3 copy.
DeSent is now Offline.

I like how they made it fake with bad grammar, now I have bad grammar but if I was phishing I would at least try to have better grammar.

Ahaha thats funny, because they all wanted L4D really badly.
I have it in my name ;o

If it has a link, never click it (ffs).

Any announcement will usually be told to you right as you log on. Never by email.

If it has a link, never click it (ffs).

Any announcement will usually be told to you right as you log on. Never by email.

Honestly Ronin, as long as there are people using the internet there will be people setting up $20 websites and getting dumbasses to type their passwords for everything into it. No point trying to teach people not to, because they're dumbasses.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW THE DEFINITION OF HACK ANYMORE.