Author Topic: Mirror Bricks  (Read 1670 times)

Since Peaceful War made slate mirror is it now possible to make mirror bricks If so this would be an awesome thing!

It's been done before. I'm pretty sure it was V7-8ish.

I put down 7 2x2 bricks on that map and my computer froze.

you do not want those, for even one you would double the size of the map, thus causing supreme lag, so i dont even want to know a hallway of mirrors

I put down 7 2x2 bricks on that map and my computer froze.

Off topic?

whatever

that would be pretty neat,i'd use 'em

you do not want those, for even one you would double the size of the map, thus causing supreme lag, so i dont even want to know a hallway of mirrors
It would just have to copy players and bricks. it doesn't have to copy terrain

It would just have to copy players and bricks. it doesn't have to copy terrain

If it didn't copy the terrain, I'll look like stuff if you just place one fun.
Instead of duplicating all the bricks, players,vehicles,bots and the map, it could duplicate all the ones in a range and fade out the rest.

Why you want mirror bricks? Wanna go into the bathroom, smear lipstick all over your face and yell at yourself calling yourself a dirty whore?

Nige111 did this in early retail days. There were a few bugs. It's completely possible but it would take a while, and it would be glitchy.

...for even one you would double the size of the map, thus causing supreme lag..
Uh... no?

Lawl, this isn't the map. The map is a huge mirror, and if Peaceful War did it, it's possible(think).

If someone made mirror bricks i would use. (if it works well with no doubling the map)

Maybe it can be done with a certain range of distance, so it would lag less.

I would have it just take a picture and put it on the brick. not copy the map...

Lawl, this isn't the map. The map is a huge mirror, and if Peaceful War did it, it's possible(think).
i wasnt talking about the map, i was talking about mirror bricks